Anyone there?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooky

Reaction score
I am wondering If there is anyone on salon geek from my area, ladies who trade in the beauty industry, self employed, work within a salon, own a salon or just have a general interest as I have never seen any posts from people who live in/near my area. I'm in Thanet... Near areas would be Canterbury, sandwich, Maidstone (still up to an hour away) but would be nice to share interests, business ideas (think my heads going to burst with enthusiasm) please let me know if your out there!!!!!! X

Sorry I can't help I'm miles away just thought I'd give u a " BUMP"

Hey, I'm from Canterbury - there are a few of us from this way on SG.

Hi, I'm in Maidstone

H xx

I'm from Maidstone what's your facebook name and I will find you xx

love Hayley @ snazzy beauty x

Hey Spooky welcome to the site!
I am sure there are plenty great therapists in your area......but you don't need to limit yourself on here.
I have had some great advice from Geeks as far afield as New Zealand and Iceland right here on SG :wink2:

Thankyou vidanails! :) and thanks to you other ladies. Who's busy working today?? Wish I was, am working part time in a bar/restaurant so don't mean wish was working there :/ wish I was working in the beauty industry, am more make up trained but have trained in beauty consultancy, manicure,facials, nail extensions, worked on make up counters for 4 years, introducing skin care, make up application. Am training September in bridal then in February in waxing... Want to do eyelash extensions and re touch on mani-pedi. You could say I'm impatient cause I just want to be amongst the industry! ... Always interested to hear from all geeks but thought the more local ladies could keep me posted with popular services... And in return I could come be a helping hand for you???? :) if you need a receptionist/ trainee beautician please call on me!! :hug:x

Snazzy biz.. I think I'm the only one in the world that doesn't use Facebook... I know this might go against me in the future but thinking of setting up a professional Facebook page for all my friends and geek let friends cause I do feel like i need to put myself out there within the industry. Keep in touch :hug:X

I'm in Folkestone :) a few of us up this way (including LieLash - heatherp who was unfortunately poorly was going to come too) had a little meet a few weeks back, maybe you could join us on the next one!

Xxx

I'm here! I replied to your message on your profile honey :) xxx

Old thread but I'm local in whitstable :)x

Latest posts

Back