Anyone tried these CND colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soz

Reaction score
Hi guys

About to order some stuff and only need a few more colours to fill my case up!

Has anyone tried the following CND colours and if so what do you think of them?

Mirage
Flashy
Seafoam
moonlight & roses

cheers
x

moonlight and roses is absolutley gorgeous, i use it over french manicures :D , cant say for the rest as i havent got them , i am still building my collection up

Hi Not tried any of the above except Moonlight and roses although I prefer a less pigmented french.

Mirage looks really nice but not tried it - I have tried Demure which is also a pink with a goldiness to it and it is lovely.

Not really into the pale greeny blues so dont know about the other two.

I haven't tried Seefoam but I love it ....I am buying this Friday I saw it at the show but had just spent enough for one day

Mirage - v nice 2 tone pink and gold, sometimes it looks gold other times pink
Flashy- erm dunno abt this... it it part of a v old collection??... same as fiesty, frisky etc.. they are all nice colours with a touch of glitter
Seafoam- sorry dunno abt this one as ive not tried it
moonlight & roses- v pretty sheer pink, it looks fab over pink and white like Dee said

Jess
xox

i love seafoam it is soooooooooooo lovely
1848green-thumb.jpg

Maybe I'm being really dense here, or having a blonde moment - but as professional nail technicians wouldn't anybody buy the whole range of colours available from the manufacturer of their chosen system? I ask because as a consumer, I would expect to be able to choose from the whole range (of anything, not just nail colours) when buying.

I can't afford the full range at present but I always have a good selection and also have the colour chart available so my clients can order from that. If they then don't like the colour I offer to buy it from them and they can order something else. I have only had 2 people return the varnishes cos it wasn't quite what they wanted.

terregles said:
Maybe I'm being really dense here, or having a blonde moment - but as professional nail technicians wouldn't anybody buy the whole range of colours available from the manufacturer of their chosen system? I ask because as a consumer, I would expect to be able to choose from the whole range (of anything, not just nail colours) when buying.
that would cost a fortune and if you are a one-man band working from home :o I just dont have the cash or the room plus you really need a big clientelle to buy these moving ...so sorry not for me...

I understand what you are saying, and I think that ordering in for clients is a good idea/compromise, but have you ever had a client say that you just don't have the shade she is looking for - or even worse - name a colour that you don't have in stock. And (which will probably answer my first question) is colour really that important at all, or do clients generally prefer the natural/French look?

terregles said:
I understand what you are saying, and I think that ordering in for clients is a good idea/compromise, but have you ever had a client say that you just don't have the shade she is looking for - or even worse - name a colour that you don't have in stock. And (which will probably answer my first question) is colour really that important at all, or do clients generally prefer the natural/French look?
I think you'd need a pretty extensive client base to justify having the whole collection (I'm referring to Creative for example which has a very large and varied range), or you would end up with loads and loads of enamels sitting on your shelves forever, but I'm speaking as a mobile/home based technican.

Maybe its just mine, but the clients seem to be uncertain what to choose from a lot of the time (especially when there is quite a lot to choose from) and invariably ask me what's the current favourite and so for that reason I try to find out what the seasonal best-sellers are periodically, and get those in plus of course any new colour launches that look really new and exciting. So far no problems.

I dare say, if I were to flash the full colour chart at them, they would pick out the one colour I don't have of course :rolleyes:, but generally speaking I tell them which ones are the most popular and they have a look through the colour pops to see which ones would suit them.

terregles said:
Most technicians do not carry the whole range. In the case of Creative colours, there would be hundreds!!
If youcall CND they will be glad to tell you their top 30 selling colours which will give you a good idea o what to buy, or what is selling.

Latest posts

Back