Anyone tried Vani T Velocity Ultra Dark?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Would love to know if anyone has used this yet? X

I'm and agent for Vani-T and only just received mine so not had a chance to try it yet. Very excited.
If anyone wants to sample the Ultra dark then let me know and I can explain the new sampling system x

I'm and agent for Vani-T and only just received mine so not had a chance to try it yet. Very excited.
If anyone wants to sample the Ultra dark then let me know and I can explain the new sampling system x
Yes, I believe Hayley only just received hers to!!! I was being impatient! Just out of interest, would you reduce the time to say 2hrs to achieve what 3hrs with the standard velocity woukd give? Thanks

I am trying it out tomorrow but have been told it is 1hr for 10%, 2 hrs for 12%, 3hrs for 14% and 4hrs for 15-16%.
It has quite a dark colour guide which combined with the additional tanning agents in velocity can make it a bit darker.
I haven't tried it myself yet though so these times are an approximate guideline I was given from Australia.
I think hayley is planning to try it tonight lol, I have a patch on my tummy at the moment :)

Keep us posted, I am doing mine tomorrow so want to know how dark it goes!

Yes, keep us posted!!! I ll be trying mine in Friday :) x

Jen can I get a sample please? Thanks xx

Ladies can we post pics once we have tried it?? I do love to see a pic :D

Hi Ladies,

As I was a "guinea pig" for this tan during trial phase - please see attached pic from last Xmas (2011) with the Velocity Ultra Dark as approved and now being manufactured.

I left it on for 2 hours - this pic was taken on day 3 and I was 7 months pregnant at the time. Please excuse my partner (he'd had a few too many Xmas beers lol).

Generally, if you leave Velocity on for 2 hours, you will only need to leave the Ultra Dark on for 1 to achieve the same depth of colour. You will also notice considerable colour at wash off and then continued processing after wash off.

This product was only launched here in Australia early last month in line with the Sydney Beauty Expo and is outselling our other tans in only its first month.

The Brazillian Bronze Mousse (Ultra Dark) will also achieve the same quick results and dark tan in as little as an hour and is also flying out of the warehouse in Australia.

Both the Velocity Ultra Dark and Brazillian Bronze Mousse are now available in the UK.

Enjoy ! :green:

Attachments

• Xmas 2010 Dinner 010.jpg
    Xmas 2010 Dinner 010.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 568
Yes, I believe Hayley only just received hers to!!! I was being impatient! Just out of interest, would you reduce the time to say 2hrs to achieve what 3hrs with the standard velocity woukd give? Thanks

This is absolutely spot on!

had mine yesterday, I've got my first taker Thursday, will keep you posted x

I am trying it out tomorrow but have been told it is 1hr for 10%, 2 hrs for 12%, 3hrs for 14% and 4hrs for 15-16%.
It has quite a dark colour guide which combined with the additional tanning agents in velocity can make it a bit darker.
I haven't tried it myself yet though so these times are an approximate guideline I was given from Australia.
I think hayley is planning to try it tonight lol, I have a patch on my tummy at the moment :)

How did the patch tummy test go?! X

Just sprayed with ultra dark so this is the guide colour only x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348161055.109897.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348161055.109897.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,958
Could you post an after pic if possible aswell please? Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Ok I've sprayed myself this morning at 9.45am, this is the guide colour-first pic with flash second without..will take another pic at 4 hours! Hope pics upload..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348221993.371602.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348221993.371602.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 199
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348222007.737161.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348222007.737161.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 231
This was taken 14 hours from spraying, the colour guide left for 2.5 hours before wash off. I haven t seen her but she said it was darker than the picture shows. However she said maybe she would have preferred a little darker. I personally think the true darkness with rapid tans are not achieved until the following day. I will be buying a bottle!! Cx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348227446.867756.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348227446.867756.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 891
Just to add, at wash off no real colour was present. So don t be disheartened !!! X

I ended up getting the tan done properly rather than just my tummy, too impatient. I have to say the colour is gorgeous. Left it on for a couple if hours and got a gorgeous colour (prob about same as my profile pic) I have very fair freckley skin so I'm not into mega dark tans. This is probably as dark as I like it to be and got loads of compliments today on the school run :) I also tested it on a girl who normally wears velocity over night, she washed this off at 3 hrs and it was about the same as over night with regular velocity. She is going to leave it on overnight next week :)
Guide colour is a bit darker so remember to not go by the colour when spraying as it is meant to be darker xx

Latest posts

Back