Anyone use ASP gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dimples xx

Reaction score
Hi all,

does anyone use the a.s.p gel and if so how do you find it..

Thanks,

From what i have seen it is the salon systems repackaged and still sold in sally's,
salon systems never had a good reputation, hth

Hi,

I have use the asp gel for the first time over the weekend and found it ok, I know is a Sallys "home brand" as such but it went on great and looked good when finished, try it for your self they have a trail pack so you don't have to buy the large pots yet.

have fun

Mrs V

Thats great to know,ya i'll def get a trail pack now and see how it goes..thanks

Hi all,

does anyone use the a.s.p gel and if so how do you find it..

Thanks,

Hi hun,

im not a gel user but have used there liquid and powder - it was okay but i didnt think it was great -there was a clear difference between that and the NSI attraction powders i normally use.

HTH hun

Jodie x x

Hi,

I have use the asp gel for the first time over the weekend and found it ok, I know is a Sallys "home brand" as such but it went on great and looked good when finished, try it for your self they have a trail pack so you don't have to buy the large pots yet.

have fun

Mrs V
It isn't all about application and what it looks like when you've finished... it's also about the longevity, non-yellowing and clarity of the product after 6 or 7 rebalances.

Personally I don't rate their L+P, I used it at Christmas when I had a nail emergency (didn't take my nail stuff back to the UK), it went on ok, felt rubbery when it had cured and I wasn't that impressed, but it was ok for what I needed it for.
No comparison between ASP and my normal brand (Creative's Retention+), they're at totally opposite ends of the scale IMO.

Think its Star nails not SalonSystem, could b wrong, and wouldnt expect too much from it IMO.

From what i have seen it is the salon systems repackaged and still sold in sally's,
salon systems never had a good reputation, hth

Asp is not salon system repackaged it is a completely different brand salon systems is still sold at capital Sally's just stoped stocking salon systems and when 2 asp I have used lots of brands and really like asp the t3 gel is great :)

Hi,

have fun

Mrs V

Asp is not a sally home brand Sally's has pay 4 the right 2 have it exclusive to them that's all all Sally's home brands are salon sevices

I started with asp. It's nice and affordable as a start up but really the most difficult to remove. I've also tried CND and Gelish which come off a treat.

ASP is part of the Star nails/Cuccio umbrella of companies. ASP gel is a good gel to use but can feel quite rubbery when using T3. The pink T3 gel is a great consistency to work with but the clear is very runny. The ASP sculpting gel is by far the best out of them. These products are better used after doing the ASP training. I get on really well with ASP products however I've heard that NSI acrylic is one of the best acrylics on the market.

Salon system gel is now called Gellux hard gel, and gellux gel polish. Their acrylic is now known as acrylux.

Latest posts

Back