Anyone use 'Spa Find' as their skin care brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Chic

Reaction score
Hiya, I am still actively researching a skin care brand for my home based salon!! Trying out loads of samples from various companies. Am liking Monu and just had samples from 'Spa Find' which I love. The fact that some of the top spas in the country use Spa Find is great but I just wanted to know if anyone else uses this brand in their salon for facials and what they think of it. It is mineral and salt based (using dead sea extracts) which is lovely but do the products have active ingredients in them to actually treat specific skin types and help with anti ageing. Some of the brands I have been looking at really provide more scientific evidence and have more complex sounding ingredients like glycolic acid, albumin, peptides and aha's to name but a few. I am loving Spa Find but I don't just want a brand that smells and looks lovely I want it to provide results too. Any feed back on this brand and Monu too would be much appreciated!!

Hi

Yes i use Spa Find, the customer service, productsetc are great, feel luxurious, with a lovely fresh not overpowering smell.

Clients love the retail and it is well know, as used in Kalmora Spas.

Cash when you spend to use on samples etc in a percentage of the order price.

I toyed with Monu or Spa Find, but found Monu slightly thicker and heavily scented which i personally do not like, but each to their own.

Good luck on deciding .

Sam xx

Thanks so much for your reply. I think recommendation is really important. I really love how the samples feel and smell but just want to make sure they give results too. The fact that people have noticed your skin and commenting speaks volumes!! Did you buy a starter package or just a selection of their products when you first started using them? I will do the training also if I decide to go with them, did you do their training?

Hi we use spafind as well I love the products for a number of reasons:
retail items are a reasonable price
Products dont have an over powering smell although the perfect purity you can smell the sulphur which i like but not everyone's cup of tea
some of the products are very multi-purpose
% of order back for marketing
nicely packaged so looks more expensive than it actually is
The salts are great as is the spot serum in particular
People see and feel the difference in their skin after their facials. as well as the dead sea minerals they do have active plant and vitamin complexes.
Customer service is good, and friendly
I purchased the complete face and body salon pack did the training then bought what retail items i wanted.
for me the only down side was not enough time on the body training day to experience a total sculpted silhouette treatment (the treatment time had to be cut short so couldnt say how effective it would be) hth xx

hi,
i too am in this situation and have just received the intro pack with samples and was very impressed, its the loveliest one ive had sent yet and ive received lots!
had murad in today and quite liked it too.
can anyone tell me if spa find would do in house training as kent is a long way from north east scotland where as murad training is in glasgow.

Thanks for your reply, the more I look into this the more I am liking it!!! I am home based and don't have many facial clients but I think with a gorgeous brand behind you, you can really promote your facials to your waxing and nail clients!! The only draw back for me is that the training is in kent which is a 3 hour plus drive from where I live!!

Hi Fifikin, think we posted our replies at the same time!! Thought a 3 hr plus drive was bad enough, Scotland is a long way!!

i know it sure is!!
shame its a lovely range.
good luck xx

ont know about the different training venue side of things but what i will say is if you go down to kent then honey lodge b & b is just gorgeous and well worth the money i did face and body in one run so stayed from sunday night to thursday night and travelled by train. It is literally over the road from the HO.

thanks helen
will keep that in mind
xx:D

Latest posts

Back