Anyone used BeauBronz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've just received a very good set of samples from BeauBronz and wondered if any of you have used this solution?
It's a three step spraying process and I can't wait to try it out! You spray with a body polish first then your bronz solution and finish with a moisture lock to seal it in!
I'm very impressed as they have sent a sample of everything including their Bronz Quick Tan fix which only needs 2-4 hours to develop!
Here's the link if you want to request a sample!
www.beaubronz.co.uk

Hi Guys

I've just received a very good set of samples from BeauBronz and wondered if any of you have used this solution?
It's a three step spraying process and I can't wait to try it out! You spray with a body polish first then your bronz solution and finish with a moisture lock to seal it in!
I'm very impressed as they have sent a sample of everything including their Bronz Quick Tan fix which only needs 2-4 hours to develop!
Here's the link if you want to request a sample!
www.beaubronz.co.uk

Won't the three steps take longer than a normal spray tan though.. thus being less cost effective?

how do you actually get the free sample, can't see the link to request on website.

I used it and my clients loved it; but at £70 per bottle I changed to another supplier. It's a great colour. Only used the solution not the other 2 steps though.

Won't the three steps take longer than a normal spray tan though.. thus being less cost effective?

Yes but I figure you can charge more!
As I've just read Tinky Winky just used the solution so you can give the client the option. I just can't wait to see if the Moisture lock works!

how do you actually get the free sample, can't see the link to request on website.

Sorry, I just requested it on the enquiry form.
HTH

I used it and my clients loved it; but at £70 per bottle I changed to another supplier. It's a great colour. Only used the solution not the other 2 steps though.

Thanks for that.
I know its expensive but the Quick Fix Tan sounds fab! They say you could charge £35 for this?

Latest posts

Back