Anyone used Darphin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolaluise

Reaction score
I saw a Darphin account manager this week and I have taken quite a like to the company/products/ethos etc.

Does anyone have any experience with the company and products?

I'm waiting for my samples to arrive and will book in for a facial at a spa to try them out. But I just want a bit of feed back from people that may have used the products.

The price point is good, the range is of a good size, the start up is good ... I'm happy with everything, I would just like some other opinions.

I am seeing a Decleor account manager on Wednesday so I'm sure that'll confuse me no end too haha.

Thanks in advance Geeks xx

I'm using Darphin 20 years .
A few years ago I closed my account because I couldn't deal with the then distributors. I tried different skin care in those intervening 2 years but then ....hallelujah ......Estée Lauder took over and I opened my account up again .

It is a fabulous product and you get great back up and support from E.L

I do very well with the retail .

My favourite product for my dry skin is the rosewood cleansing balm, the fibrogene serum and moisturiser. Love, love love it.

Hi

I worked in a Canadian spa in 2005 and they used it there I really like it, some products are very similar to decleor. I think I remember the rep saying its a sister company to decleor they parted ways years ago. But could be wrong.

Xx

Hi

I worked in a Canadian spa in 2005 and they used it there I really like it, some products are very similar to decleor. I think I remember the rep saying its a sister company to decleor they parted ways years ago. But could be wrong.

Xx

I believe one of the doctors who helped develop Decleor had started his career working for Darphin which was founded by Pierre Darphin 1958 nearly 20 years before Decleor

Rinn I knew there was a connection somewhere lol thanks xx

I believe one of the doctors who helped develop Decleor had started his career working for Darphin which was founded by Pierre Darphin 1958 nearly 20 years before Decleor

Although Decleor is my first love, I have an especial love of all the major French skincare houses! I personally think that the French and the Swiss seem to have an especially good understanding of what makes great skincare!

Although Decleor is my first love, I have an especial love of all the major French skincare houses! I personally think that the French and the Swiss seem to have an especially good understanding of what makes great skincare!

I agree, they are definitely the leaders in skin care.

Ooh that's fab to hear thanks! Although I already like Decleor I prefer that Darphin isn't as widely available, locally to me my clients would have no where except the internet or myself to purchase their retail. The nearest salons are over 25 miles away! Xx

If only their understanding of efficiency were as highly developed!

Latest posts

Back