Anyone used Vistaprint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola0201

Reaction score
anyone used vistaprint for cards leaflets etc, if so, were you pleased with the results

I have always used vista prints, for my business cards, gift vouchers and postcards for my aftercare guidelines. Never had any problem and I generally never go for the express/faster option and they usually still turn up quickly. I do upload my own images so have never used the range they have but it seems very extensive.
Jack

Yes have used them twice now with no complaints at all. After using them the 1st time they email loads of deals :biggrin:

thanks for you reply. i think i'm going to order some :biggrin:

I ordered my business cards from them and was disapointed because the cards are not full credit card size and the writing was so small i couldnt read it yet when i checked the proof they looked fine. Zazzle.co.uk have a brilliant range of designs and are full size business cards.

I ordered all my business cards, appointment cards, loyalty cards, price lists and gift vouchers from vista print bed i think they are great! Hardly cost much too considering how much i bought :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I used Vistaprint for business cards in the past and wasn't impressed with the quality of the card used.

The main issue with Vistaprint is that countless other people will be able to use the same template as you, so it's hard to look original.

I would actually recommend paying a bit more for bespoke graphic design and better quality printing.

Last year, when I had a stand at the NEC in Birmingham, I had some flyers designed by Verve, verve design and printed by Sense Creative, Business Cards Printing, Banner, Booklet & Poster Printing - Sense Creative

Both companies were extremely reasonably priced and the quality of both design and print was excellent. It was also nice dealing with smaller UK based companies rather than a big corporation based in a tax haven!

I used them and ordered 3 boxes of business cards. In each box there were quite a few that had been cut wonky! Not wildly impressed. I now use a local printers. Much better quality and supporting a local business.

I have and was disgusted by the quality. Would never use them again. It's really hard to find somewhere who will produce decent quality business cards.

I've been using vistaprint for the last few years and the design and quality have always been excellent. However, i have a friend who's used them and the customer services weren't great when they had a problem.

I've been using Vistaprint for a few years and have never had a problem at all. Having said that you do get what you pay for, and I don't expect to get 250 free business cards with bespoke design & on highest quality paper, so I guess it's all about what you're after.

Used loads and love! But you must have good quality photos when you upload one to use. Unless you use there own designs.
Good luckxxx

I've used vistaprint in the past the the quality is awful. Even their premium quality cards are flimsy. I used verve also the design my logo and business cards and I use goodprint to print them. The card stock is excellent, nice and thick and you can laminate them to make them look and feel even more professional. If you like their Facebook page they are always doing promotions for money off.

I have used vistaprint for years and have always been happy, you can pay a little extra to get better quality ones or high gloss finish etc, but as I go through so many as I write appointments on the back of them, I just get the cheapest ones

I've used vistaprint on and off for about 2-3 years now and I've never had a problem with them! They've got hundreds of designs or you can add you're own images.

I like that you can literally design every detail yourself, like moving your writing slightly up or making your image slightly larger etc etc.

Some have commented on the quality of the card used but I honestly don't see a problem with it!
Rhiannon x

Got my first delivery yesterday. I had 250 free business cards and 2 magnets for my car (1 was free). Paid for slow delivery as in no rush for it and they arrived within 7 days. As previous geeks have commented the BC are smaller than expected but they are fine for what I need. The magnets are gr8. I really cannot complain for the money. Its worth registering an account but not ordering straight away as the email you offers through for free products and delivery etc. HTH

Up until recently I used Vistaprint - they were good for what I needed at the time, but to be honest I too find them a little cheap. I now use Moo - their designs are fab and even though they cost a wee bit more than Vistaprint they're definitely well worth the extra!:biggrin:

I use vistaprint and have been very happy so far. Their business cards are a tad on the small side but they do the job and I love their postcards! X

I used vistaprint and they were great I used my own design as wasn't keen on the ones they had available I think to design ur own is great as u get exactly what u want!! Vista keep sending offers when u add to ur basket I ended up getting 70% of my order :)

Latest posts

Back