Anyone used Vistaprint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used Vistaprint for business cards in the past and wasn't impressed with the quality of the card used.

The main issue with Vistaprint is that countless other people will be able to use the same template as you, so it's hard to look original.

I would actually recommend paying a bit more for bespoke graphic design and better quality printing.

Last year, when I had a stand at the NEC in Birmingham, I had some flyers designed by Verve, verve design and printed by Sense Creative, Business Cards Printing, Banner, Booklet & Poster Printing - Sense Creative

Both companies were extremely reasonably priced and the quality of both design and print was excellent. It was also nice dealing with smaller UK based companies rather than a big corporation based in a tax haven!
I agree, you get what you pay for, I would rather pay that bit more and get stationary that is unique to my buisness and the quality is far better.
There are lots of great deals with printing companies I would recommend Printing.com 😊

Lots of my clients use designs I've done and upload them to Vistaprint with very few complaints. It's a good way of getting a totally unique look and taking advantage of their "budget" prices on print- but you get what you pay for- they may well use cheaper materials- but hopefully a good design can counter-balance that.

I wouldnt actually recommend Printing.com personally, I find a few of their business practices (such as "file checking" fee's and so on) a little money-grabbing to the verge of taking advantage of people's knowledge on printing- I resented once being charged by them for simply putting a disc in a machine. But each to their own and it was ages ago...not that I'm bitter and twisted :)

My own personal preference would be a company called sensecreative.co.uk - 99.9% of the people have been happy with the results from them after uploading a design from me.

My own personal preference would be a company called sensecreative.co.uk - 99.9% of the people have been happy with the results from them after uploading a design from me.

Yep - I got some amazing flyers from Sense Creative printed from PDFs from Verve :)

Latest posts

Back