Anyone using Yon Ka skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drupyyy

Reaction score
Would like to invest in an other skin care products and am thinking of using Yon Ka .Any comments appreciated!

Hi, I have been using Yon Ka for the past four years, I'm happy if help if you have any questions.

Hi, I also use YonKa. I used it for 6 years at a salon I worked in then when I started my own business last year that's what I went with! I love it! Anything in particular your looking for advice on? What are you looking for in your skincare?

Hi thank you for your reply....no nothing in particular just I have used the product before and was just trying to see if others thought like I do ! I really like it and really love its aromatherapy properties ect ....
I think I will go for it as an other product to use
Thanking ....

That's great!! Elaine is lovely to deal with, always happy to help if I ever have any questions regarding the products or I need to discuss a client. I have had some great results with client's skin after facials and using the products at home.

Latest posts

Back