Anyone with a Harmony 6G LED Lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemied

Reaction score
Hi all

I purchased a 6G LED lamp from the Nail Harmony stand at Olympia yesterday (yay!). Unboxed it today, and there are no instructions inside, only the details on the box. The box states "Pedicure-ready flip-out inverter". I am sure I'm being incredibly stupid, but I can't work what this is, so that I can Gelish toes. Up until now I have been using a CND lamp, and I'm loving Gelish :hug:

Any help greatly apreciated!!

xx

Hi there,

I got the lamp couple of months ago. I assume the "flip out" bit is the silver bit as with that removed you can just place the lamp straight over the foot - however, I have had a problem with the lamp curing the gel on the big toe - all other toes just fine, just the big toe didn't cure on edges, so I now use my bio lamp for doing feet!!

Jo xx

I have the lamp - I had the same problem with the big toe not curing on the side, the reason being I removed the silver plate and as pipsqueak did I just placed the lamp over the foot, the problem with that is the big toe is possibly not within the led lights and doesnt cure the side of the big toenail, I now use the other base which comes with it, place the clients foot on the area designed for the hand/foot to go and then place the actual lamp on top - no problem with curing the big toe now!!

Mine didnt come with instructions either but if you really want them Nail Harmony will send you some, its quite straight foward to use if you know how, please feel free to ask any questions, also the Gelish Lovers Group is really helpful :)

Hi there,

I got the lamp couple of months ago. I assume the "flip out" bit is the silver bit as with that removed you can just place the lamp straight over the foot - however, I have had a problem with the lamp curing the gel on the big toe - all other toes just fine, just the big toe didn't cure on edges, so I now use my bio lamp for doing feet!!

Jo xx

The silver bottom comes off you may need to unplug it and undo some screws! Mine was bought last year and the silver bit was not screwed on but I saw a post somewhere else where someone recently had one that was screwed together!
I think though might be wrong that it's like when you buy kids toys and there taped , wired and screwed I think it's for packaging ,

This photo I've attached is foil I place under the lamp to reflect the light to cure toes properly as some people's toes are two long and some curl a bit and don't quite get the light,

I really do love my LED it's so much quicker when it comes to toes , once you get into the swing of it :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316464886.750881.jpg

Thanks for the replies. I phoned Harmony today and it litteraly is just removing the silver plate and placing it over the feet. The description - flip out invertor made it sound so much more complex!! Like the idea of using foil to cure toes properly!

xx

I have the lamp - I had the same problem with the big toe not curing on the side, the reason being I removed the silver plate and as pipsqueak did I just placed the lamp over the foot, the problem with that is the big toe is possibly not within the led lights and doesnt cure the side of the big toenail, I now use the other base which comes with it, place the clients foot on the area designed for the hand/foot to go and then place the actual lamp on top - no problem with curing the big toe now!!

Mine didnt come with instructions either but if you really want them Nail Harmony will send you some, its quite straight foward to use if you know how, please feel free to ask any questions, also the Gelish Lovers Group is really helpful :)

Hi there,

What do you mean by the other plate that comes with it? The white base plate?

The silver bottom comes off you may need to unplug it and undo some screws! Mine was bought last year and the silver bit was not screwed on but I saw a post somewhere else where someone recently had one that was screwed together!
I think though might be wrong that it's like when you buy kids toys and there taped , wired and screwed I think it's for packaging ,

This photo I've attached is foil I place under the lamp to reflect the light to cure toes properly as some people's toes are two long and some curl a bit and don't quite get the light,

I really do love my LED it's so much quicker when it comes to toes , once you get into the swing of it :)

View attachment 9069

Thats interesting - will give the foil idea a go next time.

Thanks

Jo xx

Yes the white base plate, I just get the clients to put their toes on that then I can make sure they are placed within where the lights cure their toes, not had a problem since doing it this way x

Yes the white base plate, I just get the clients to put their toes on that then I can make sure they are placed within where the lights cure their toes, not had a problem since doing it this way x

Thanks will give that a try as well as the foil!!

Hiya

I was told at my training to take off the metal plate, and just use the white plate for nails, and then use the metal plate for toes (although i've not tried it on toes yet) if that makes any sense! x

Ive tried the metal plate with toes but the clients found it difficult trying to slide their foot in without knocking their toes, I find it easier to use the white plate and then I can just place the lamp over the top :)

Latest posts

Back