Anything and everything...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessiemw90

Reaction score
Hey

I'm a self employed Beauty Therapist, and i rent a room in bristol. Recently business has been realy slow, and im panicking a little bit. I need to advertise more and i just want to know what the best way of doing this is. I have signs in the window of the saln i rent from. I would like to get a website but have no idea how to even go about getting one.
Also if anyone has any ideas or suggestions they would be very much appreciated.

Thank you =]

Hi, there is a thread on here started by Lynne Baker which has some fantastic ideas on how to promote your business, if you search Lynne Im sure it will come up. I had 5000 leaflets printed up (they are actually price lists) and posted them (well have about a 1000 to go) but they really helped me, I also give to vouchers to my sons school so that I get some publicity on their newsletter or events.

Good luck annie

Hi Jessie,
Welcome to the site :)
For me the best advertising is word of mouth & my website (which luckily has bought in lots of new clients)
I highly recommend Ruth Mills & Carl Verve (both of who are on this site) to do a website for you. They done mine & have done loads of fellow geeks sites too.
Ruth does the websites & Carl designs the logo & does the graphics on the site.
Getting my website is one of the best things I have done, & was very affordable too.
If you do a search on this in this section you will come across may threads on similar questions.
Hope that helps
x:hug:x

Hi Jessie,
Welcome to the site :)
For me the best advertising is word of mouth & my website (which luckily has bought in lots of new clients)
I highly recommend Ruth Mills & Carl Verve (both of who are on this site) to do a website for you. They done mine & have done loads of fellow geeks sites too.
Ruth does the websites & Carl designs the logo & does the graphics on the site.
Getting my website is one of the best things I have done, & was very affordable too.
If you do a search on this in this section you will come across may threads on similar questions.
Hope that helps
x:hug:x

Ditto! Ruth and Carl are very affordable and very good! Getting a good website that is easy to find online will do wonders for your business. Good luck! x

Thank you girlies
It's all very much appreciated

Jess

Latest posts

Back