Appalling service from Babtac and Abt insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thumbs up from ABT from me - first time i have dealt with them. I checked the policy on line phoned first thing this morning to ask some questions, was very helpful. I then phoned back to take out policy over the phone as i prefer to speak to them all done and dusted. Very pleased :)

I have to say how happy I have always been with the service I have received from BABTAC. Every time I have called, I have received excellent customer service from a friendly team! I have never done it online as I like to speak to somebody to know I have done it properly!

Vicki x

I'm with ABT and have been for just over a year. I had awful problems though with what they would cover me for as I kept getting told different things by different people. I was told I couldn't get insured for Gelish without a manicure certificate even though I had done a nail technician course at college. I can understand you need atleast a manicure certificate to be able to gain insurance but my course gave me more knowledge than that. Even nail harmony themselves said they were happy for me to do the gelish course. I told my tutor who is very well known in the nail industry & she was really annoyed about it & wanted the number to speak to them herself. Weather she did or not I don't know but the next time i phoned they would all of a sudden cover me for Gelish. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back