Application of Minx with trendy dryer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wattsl

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone please advise. I use trendy nail wraps and have the little dryer, however one of my customers had brought some Minx and has asked me to apply them. Can i use the trendy dryer or would i need a heat lamp??? Thanks

Hi, can anyone please advise. I use trendy nail wraps and have the little dryer, however one of my customers had brought some Minx and has asked me to apply them. Can i use the trendy dryer or would i need a heat lamp??? Thanks

As far as I'm aware you would need the Minx lamp hun.
Rhiannon x

Minx work best with the heat lamp but provided you warm well with another type of heat source, they should last OK ... no guarantees though.

Thanks, think i'll invest in heat lamp x

I'd be weary of someone buying their own too, they could be fakes off ebay or something. Minx is amazing though, you should get yourself a lamp and some Minx patterns, you'll love it!

Thanks, i have t brought some minx, can i ask is it best to buy a infared lamp?

Thanks, i have t brought some minx, can i ask is it best to buy a infared lamp?

Definitely and you NEED a dimmer on it so you can very the temperature.

S2 sell 2 different models. But it doesn't matter where you get it as long as the bulb is white and not red, and it has a dimmer switch.

Kits & Accessories

I love my Minx lamp (the black one) and clients always comment on it too! It looks great as well as being really convenient to use.

Latest posts

Back