Applying colour under builder gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zringa

Reaction score
Hi, so far when i do french i do bonder, builder and then white or coloured tip and top shine.
Now I wanted to give the nail bed a nice colour so i bought a rose, biege and pearl colour for french. i was told by the distributor that i should do this colour on the bolder gel that is under the builder to look more natural.
so my question is should I put another layer of bonder on top of the colour or i can do the builder on the colour?

thanks
zringa

Hi, so far when i do french i do bonder, builder and then white or coloured tip and top shine.
Now I wanted to give the nail bed a nice colour so i bought a rose, biege and pearl colour for french. i was told by the distributor that i should do this colour on the bolder gel that is under the builder to look more natural.
so my question is should I put another layer of bonder on top of the colour or i can do the builder on the colour?

thanks
zringa

no need to bond again, just go ahead with the builder layer.
you only need the bonder between the natural nail and the next layer of gel, whatever type it may be.

ok thanks alot angelfingers, I just thought since when i encase dried flowers or other things i put another layer of bonder, i just thought its the same.
Thanks alot looking forward to try it on my next client this afternoon.:)

Latest posts

Back