Appointment computer system for salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann@vipnails

Reaction score
Hi what do you use and would you recommend ? What sort of prices does it cost ? Many thanks ann x

The Spa I work at uses CORE by Premier, it is really great, not sure on prices or anything, might be worth getting a quote from different companies and see which one best suits you :) xx

Thanks will have a look x

Ovatu! Spent a lot of time doing research and this was by far the best value and the customer service is great. My advice is do your homework, a lot of companies charge for updates etc

Salon iris. There are some systems that don't suit us because they're cloud based, meaning no actual software on the computer which is fine until your Internet goes down. We've had 6 days in the past 2 months of no Internet, so unable to book clients in, check them out etc, so be sure that whatever you buy works for you x

Hi what do you use and would you recommend ? What sort of prices does it cost ? Many thanks ann x
Hello Ann,

You can try www.bookerlooker.com . The price starts only from 9 euro for 1-2 users. It is cloud based, has sms reminders,easy to use. Let us know what features you need and we will let you know if the program is good for you. Also you can try 30 days the program for free.

Regards,

Boookerlooker.com team

I use salon lite it's free but offers an upgrade aswell. I've been using the free version for 3.5 years

Latest posts

Back