Arbonne! have you heard of this skin care range and do you know of it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunontherun

Reaction score
Hi

I went to a very intimate viewing of a skin care range called Arbonne. It is American company but made and created in Switzerland. It claims to be completley natural with no protroleums fats or horrible things enabling the skin to absorb the natural anti age products. It has a shelf life of six months as it uses live! ingredients with vitamin c. I just wondered if anyone has heard or used it. I use Environ which is pricey but I like the results. This claims to do the same.

Your Feedback would be appreciated.#

Dawn:idea:

Hi there, I have just heard of Arbonne from a friend of mine in BC. She says that it does everything it claims. Just waiting on some samples to so I can give it a try!

Hi there, I have just heard of Arbonne from a friend of mine in BC. She says that it does everything it claims. Just waiting on some samples to so I can give it a try!

Well I am going to try out the skin care range which they let you have for a seven to fourteen day trial.

Thanks, let me know how it goes.

Dawn

I have provided services for, 4 separate Arbonne consultants.

Some of the products work.

Some of the sample products caused an allergy.

It's an MLM=Multi-level marketing in (jmo) my opinion a pyramid type business.
I sincerely try to avoid over the counter type beauty supplies/systems.
The consumer will take your lead. If you retail them brand X from the grocery store, they will seek brand X on their own. If you retail a professional product that works, they will purchase from you.

It sounds good; I just can't bring myself to attempt/compete retailing a product that is found in private household living rooms.

Latest posts

Back