Arbonne products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow1992

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone used any Arbonne products, especially the FC5 range?

What do you think of them?

Any comments will be appreciated!

If you pop it into the search facility here on Salon Geek you will see a lot if comments. This isn't a professional range, it is sold through multi level marketing which means any tom, dick or harry can buy and distribute it. Not suitable for a professional business in my opinion.

Vicki x

Hi everyone,

Has anyone used any Arbonne products, especially the FC5 range?

What do you think of them?

Any comments will be appreciated!

Hi, I use the primer and love it. Use it with all my brides and I know other MUA's that use different products from the Arbonne range. I defiantly rate the primer :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

A lady booked in for treatments with me and during that time tried to get me to sell the products which I wasn't interested in as I'm happy with the range I use and also as previously stated anyone can sell it.

Thank you for your comments.

Someone I know who is a qualified beauty therapist sells these products and uses them in her salon. She offers facials using only these products and has had great feedback from many clients. I definitely want to try the products as a lot of people say they love the products but not the business idea...

The business itself would be great if it only allowed qualified beauty therapists to sell their products. It may give people more faith in the products and then actually want to try them. A lot of people are put off by the cost of the products which I think can be an issue if you are a rep.

If anyone has used the FC5 range would love to know what you thought of it.

Thanks

As a pro I offer a lot of treatments that Joe public can do. Most skincare ranges have a salon range and home products. The mark up with most skincare ranges for retail is 100% plus vat so I buy for £10 plus my vat so I pay £12 and retail for £20. MLM has a much smaller margin. This is a cheap way of getting and using a skincare range if you know what you are letting yourself in for! I cannot comment on the products and if I'm totally honest I will often look at what range a salon uses to make a judgement about the treatments I'll have and the quality of the salon.

Vicki x

I use the whole RE9 range and LOVE it, it's meant to be for more mature skin, I'm only 22 but what a difference my skin is looking! X

Wow thanks so much. The Arbonne products I'm sure will be better than what I'm using now!

Thanks for your comments

Latest posts

Back