Arch Angelz interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight

Reaction score
Hi all

Can anyone give me any tips for tomorrow, I have an interview for arch angelz.

Has anyone worked for them ?:wink2:

Thank you, Have a fab evening

Hi all

Can anyone give me any tips for tomorrow, I have an interview for arch angelz.

Has anyone worked for them ?:wink2:

Thank you, Have a fab evening

My sister worked for them and they treated her appallingly. Their staff turn over was also incredibly high and after they forced my sister out of a job they then made her pay them for her training at a rate much higher than you would have paid to do the training with a reputable company off of your own back. Sorry it's not positive feedback and I'm sure not every store is the same - my sis was just unlucky i guess!

x

I worked for them too and really didn't have a good experience.

Great at first but after six months I just couldn't take any more.

Sorry it's not great feedback but they really aren't a great company!

Thank you for your replies, :lol: that's what i thought, as they are always advertising. something just didn't seem right.

Going to go tomorrow,i will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback. really appreacaite it xxx

Thank you for the information xxxxx

I used to work there for 9 months. They aren't a good company to work for, the people in head office are NOT beauty trained so when you're talking about certain products they don't have a clue.

I just to be there a nail tech there.. They wouldn't send me the right products for Shellac, didn't have the correct lamp, they would send me acrylic primer instead of Scrubfresh. Nightmare! Also they did Trendy Nail Wraps but would advertise it as Minx, I would tell customers that its not really Minx because I didn't wanna take their money and not do a good job, because I found Trendy Nail Wraps harder than Minx.

Don't get me wrong, I had lots of clients coming back to me for Shellac and Manicures and it lasted with the tools I had to work with, but if it was my salon I would have everything prim and proper.

In the end I left because of how they treated me, they are soo unprofessional and the staff turn around is a joke! Just watch out if you do get the job...

I used to work there for 9 months. They aren't a good company to work for, the people in head office are NOT beauty trained so when you're talking about certain products they don't have a clue.

I just to be there a nail tech there.. They wouldn't send me the right products for Shellac, didn't have the correct lamp, they would send me acrylic primer instead of Scrubfresh. Nightmare! Also they did Trendy Nail Wraps but would advertise it as Minx, I would tell customers that its not really Minx because I didn't wanna take their money and not do a good job, because I found Trendy Nail Wraps harder than Minx.

Don't get me wrong, I had lots of clients coming back to me for Shellac and Manicures and it lasted with the tools I had to work with, but if it was my salon I would have everything prim and proper.

In the end I left because of how they treated me, they are soo unprofessional and the staff turn around is a joke! Just watch out if you do get the job...

I had the exact same experience also working on the nail bar. Was shocking!

Thank you all for your posts, I didn't get the job.:biggrin:
I am so grateful for everyone's feedback xxxx hugs I have decided to do a harmony gellish course tomorrow xxx night all xx

Latest posts

Back