Are Additives worth buying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an über close up to appreciate the additive - so lovely! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384545848.510855.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't wait to have a play tomoro I received my 2 yesterday antique bronze & raspberry sizzle xx

Just did an additive fade using Black Pool and Blue Heaven additive. I usually start at the cuticle area and fade down xxView attachment 48024

Ha ha snap, I was asked to do these tonight too! Love the blue its gorgeous:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384557572460.jpg
    1384557572460.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 183
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384608485.260858.jpg
Here is icicles additive mixed with Brisa smoothing gel and a layer of ice vapor on top for added sparkle (on ring finger obviously) the picture doesn't capture it but it's is sooooo sparkly. I did icicles over rock royalty the other day which was stunning too.

Can anyone recommend any pastel additives? Like pastel pink? This way my clients can have a pastel pink that doesn't fade xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

really love my blue nails that I made with Cerulean Blue and Blue Heaven additives mixed with Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel, looks like a swimming pool and has that subtle shimmer from Blue Heaven I love it ! have two requests for it already and only had it on a couple of days :)

Attachments

• 1459188_348781368599807_1947992047_n.jpg
    1459188_348781368599807_1947992047_n.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 114
Can anyone recommend any pastel additives? Like pastel pink? This way my clients can have a pastel pink that doesn't fade xxx

the lady who has the neon pigments has some pastel Pale Pink Pigment Cosmetic Grade Pure Mineral Mica Powder Pastel DIY Blush 10G | eBay I have ordered the violet glitter one which I should get on Monday can't wait :)

the other day I mixed CND Red additive with a tiny bit of Titanium Pearl and it gave me a bit of a pearly pink maybe with less red it might have been more of a pale pink but you could try that ? :)

really love my blue nails that I made with Cerulean Blue and Blue Heaven additives mixed with Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel, looks like a swimming pool and has that subtle shimmer from Blue Heaven I love it ! have two requests for it already and only had it on a couple of days :)

I really do love these...can't stop looking at them! xx

I really do love these...can't stop looking at them! xx

haha thank you ! me too !! makes me want to go jump into a swimming pool hehe x

I can't do the snake skin effect am getting really frustrated I think I may have the wrong fabric cz we ii pull it off its just a color & no effect!!!!!!!

I can't do the snake skin effect am getting really frustrated I think I may have the wrong fabric cz we ii pull it off its just a color & no effect!!!!!!!

Are you applying too much additive? I literally have hardly any on my brush! X

Silly question but are additives the same as mica powders? I'm only just starting out with nail art and it can be quite confusing.

Your not the only one danielle! It's really starting to do my head in aswell! X

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't wait to get started trying my snakeskin ;) x

I can't wait to get started trying my snakeskin ;) x

Will post you netting on Monday chick iv just had a busy few days xx

Can't wait to have a play tomoro I received my 2 yesterday antique bronze & raspberry sizzle xx

Raspberry Sizzle? Are S2 selling this on its own? I thought it was part of a limited edition set?

I'll be chuffed if they DO have it!! Off to have an excited look-see xx

Latest posts

Back