Are Brisa gels incompatible with L&P?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nene

Reaction score
Hopefully this has not been discussed too recently, my apologies if it has. :o

I was wondering, if I could be able to use Brisa gels to create the enhancement itself, and then use L&P to create 3-D nail art on it?
The reason I am asking this is, because I normally use gel all the way, but a couple of days ago a client was asking if I could make 3-D flowers, and she´s used to having them done with L&P.

However, Brisa gels are completely acrylate free and L&P is obviously acrylate based.
Would they reject each other or could I use them together?
This would be awesome, as I could offer such a large variety of colorful nail art (flowers, hearts, even colorful french manicures) compared to what I can offer now.

Sure, I know there are amazing color gels and they are brilliant, but this is a question of both budget and product wastage. I simply cannot afford to purchase a dozen different color gels at the moment. And as this isn´t the most common service asked, I would have to buy and open several gels which I may not use for months after that one time.
But with L&P the different color powders would be fine to use for a longer period of time, they are more affordable for me right now, and if needed, I would only have to purchase a new bottle of monomer every now and then.

Any opinions? Would this work? Do I make any sense at all? :lol:

Last edited:
I have done it with no problems at all both as art on top of the gel and encased.

HTH
Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

No worries... it works fine

WOW, thank you so much for super quick replies!
Here the answers appear before I even press the submit question button... or so it seems! :green:

Thanks again! :hug:

It´s geeky thelepathy... we sense all your nailproblems and questions even before you type it :lol:

It´s geeky thelepathy... we sense all your nailproblems and questions even before you type it :lol:
Hehhee.. :green: *Bzzzzzzzzz sending telepathic hugs*

So the next big thing I will definitely attend is a L&P nail art course! :Love:

Latest posts

Back