Are Sunless Solutions about to disappear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSprayTanner

Reaction score
I have a hunch that sunless solutions are about to disappear, hope not I love their tan! Last year they were all over Facebook promoting there training and tans etc not the Facebook page has vanished. Their products are bing sold of at discounted prices, some stores have already stopped stocking I've been told by a fellow therapist, I've tried calling but no answer???

Anyone know what's going on? Seems very odd to me, if they are on their way out I'm really upset that as loyal customers we haven't been told.

Anyone have an insight?

Will be interesting to see what happens.

I can confirm that Sunless Solutions is not about to disappear. Their Solution is available to order on line - they did have some problems with BT they cancelled a wrong number and everything had to be converted to a Mobile number for a short period of time - but their new number 0845 474 9804 and is going strong. They are selling their Tan In Tents to most other suppliers now and to Germany, France, USA and Australia - They have a Advanced Spray Tan Event coming shortly and a few other exciting things up their sleeve - so no still very much around - Also they now sell direct now... so no middle man to eat margins etc.. Hope that clears this all up..

I have a hunch that sunless solutions are about to disappear, hope not I love their tan! Last year they were all over Facebook promoting there training and tans etc not the Facebook page has vanished. Their products are bing sold of at discounted prices, some stores have already stopped stocking I've been told by a fellow therapist, I've tried calling but no answer???

Anyone know what's going on? Seems very odd to me, if they are on their way out I'm really upset that as loyal customers we haven't been told.

Anyone have an insight?

Latest posts

Back