Are there any beauty shows in Dorset?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammie_moran

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to the nail industry and have only just found out about pro beauty London so sadly missed the boat on that one - gutted! 😪 definatley going next year!!!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any similar events - beauty shows/fairs/events happening in the dorset area? I'm not sure if that's a thing and if it happens or not or when, but my google search didn't give me much to work with and thought if anybody would know it would be somebody on here 😃 x

The main beauty shows are Pro Beauty London, Pro Beauty North, The Scottish Beauty Show, Pro Beauty Ireland and Olympia Beauty London.

All are a fair distance from Dorset, but accessible by transport if finances allow.

Thanks so much for your reply it's a shame they are all so far away 😪 if I had known about it sooner I would have gone this weekend! Never mind I've got a whole year to save loads of money for the next one 😃 thank you x

Hi I'm in Somerset and nope! Sadly there's never much down here in the West Country. When able, I travel to the London shows but couldn't make Excel this year, next one ill go to is The Event in April (location not yet disclosed) and then Olympia, London in October.

Hi pure thanks for your reply 😊

It is frustrating that there is not much down this end 😪 can I ask what the name is of the event in April? I'm new to all this so I'm not very clued up on all these shows but I really want to go now lol x

im in Somerset too. id love it if we had a few shows down this end lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you 😃 you guys are so informative and helpful I'm really glad I joined this site 😊 I've just registered for a badge for Olympia in October 😃 x

im in Somerset too. id love it if we had a few shows down this end lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes! Even Bristol would be better and easy to access from around the country. I do think we get a little forgotten down here, road networks aren't great which makes for longer travelling to get anywhere :confused:

Yes! Even Bristol would be better and easy to access from around the country. I do think we get a little forgotten down here, road networks aren't great which makes for longer travelling to get anywhere :confused:

I agree! I don't mind travelling if it is worth it though but it would be great if there was something further down south 😍 x

There is a beauty show at the NEC Birmingham. Beauty UK on May 10 and 11th
I did go a couple of years ago. I think it is a regular show, but getting smaller each year! No eve Taylor last year so I didn't go.but it's cheaper than the train fare to London!

Thanks so much I have just registered for tickets to this one too 😃 can't wait now x

Don't forget Beauty UK in May at the NEC in Birmingham

Steph xx

The Wales Hair and Beauty Show is on Sun 14 June 2015 in Cardiff for professionals in Wales and South West. waleshairandbeautyshow.co.uk

Latest posts

Back