Are there any nail geeks from essex out there!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

im in desperate need of a full set of gels pref before thursday! - i know very short notice!!!

im from dagenham but more than willing to travel for a decent set !

please let me know asap! you can pm me or reply on here whatever you prefer!

Thanks
Jodie x x

hiya i can recommend an excellent nail technician she is based in valentines tanning shop in chadwell heath high street opposite the coopers pub. her name is leanne hth xxxx

thank you i will ring them in the morning to see if they can fit me in! do you happen to know if they do late nights?

Jodie x

hi hun im pretty sure they do they have always fitted me in at a time that suits me they r really nice girls in there give them a call her nails r excellent xxx

Not sure if Kim Pinnock covers Dagenham, but she does Biosculpture nails and covers some of Essex... Cutie Calls Beauty - Mobile Beauty and Nails covering Hertfordshire, Essex and London - Nails

thanks ruth! had a quick look at her sight and it doesnt look like she does dagenham. i think its about 45 maybe and hour from where she lives!

i might give her a call anyway though as i wouldnt mind driving to her if she can fit me in!

im such a bloody last minute lil - plus im a right funny cow i want whoever does it to use my kinetics gel as its a flouro pink and no ones else seems to do a colour like it!

i think i might be asking a bit too much lol

Jodie x x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back