Are there certain clients who's nails go wrong every time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Hi most of my clients I deal we with I have no problems with at all, I know they walk out happy because I am happy I've done good work.
But there's one client who's nails go wrong every time she comes in. I have every intention of giving her lovely nails, I don't know why it goes wrong and she walks out with work I am not happy with. I don't want to do her nails again.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Hi Jo, totally get what you are coming from. I have been doing nails for 2 years. And I still have a client where things go wrong. 6 months ago I had enough for things going wrong. So i decided to do a self help morning. Got my favourite take away drink. Skinny latte as that is a lush treat for me. I park my car a couple blocks away and walked in. Fresh air is always good and then I put some pumped up music on before she came in. I totally zone myself. If it is a treatment you do all the time on other clients you have it there, u just have to not over think things and go with the flow. Don't think about the other times u have done her nails. Think of her as a new client. Be positive and you will do it. Hope it all go well next time xxxxx

Hi ChaChasBeauty that is exactly what I am doing, over thinking, remembering the last time I did her nails and they went Wong and putting up a mental block. I've got to stop doing it to myself lol.

Latest posts

Back