Are tools included in price of Signature 5 foundation course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachFace

Reaction score
As above really! I was told today that we have to buy them separately but was told when i signed up that 'tools of the trade' were included in the price?

Anyone know?

As above really! I was told today that we have to buy them separately but was told when i signed up that 'tools of the trade' were included in the price?

Anyone know?

The best people to ask would be Sweet Squared :)

It says on the S2 webby that : You will need:

Smart dress
A passport sized photo of yourself
Natural nails (no nail enhancements or nail enamel)
A model on day 3 with natural nails
A model on day 4 needing a rebelence
A model on day 5 with one hand needing a rebalance and one hand free from product
A Nail Trainer for the duration of the course; this is available to hire for a refundable price of £125.00 + VAT or you may bring your own.

Nothing about tools there but I would speak to them to be 100% certain :)

Tools are included in the price of the Signature 5 Foundation course. Yep, we provide tip cutters, double ended pushie & curette!

Last edited:
Geeg, sorry to be a pain but could you possibly divulge what "tools of the trade" would include as on the S2 website it say they are included in the cost of the course. I couldn't imagine that any training provider would include tools as the brush alone is an expensive piece of kit :)

Signature5 Foundation Course

Here is the link to S2 education page, it says here what is included in the foundation and what you will need.

I did mine in October and didn't HAVE to get any extra bits but a few bits were optional if I wanted to.

Well I did the course 3 years ago and the kit included the following:
Scrubfresh
Cuticle remover
White and pinkpowder (maybe clear but i dont think it did)
Pro Styler Brush #8
1 Nail Polish
Retention +
Nail Tips
Acid free Primer
Cuticle pusher - metal
dappen dish (2 x plastic ones I think)
Coolblue
3 files
Tip Cutter
Adheive - Gelbond
Dont think I have forgotten anything, may have changed slightly, but I wouldnt imagine by that much
Have fun its a great course
x

Ring and clarify just what the tools of the trade are with Sweet Squared. 08452106060

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back