Are you happy with where you work ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragdoll >^..^<

Reaction score
Hi all, just thought id show you all my new home salon, Ive worked from home for 7 years now but ive moved rooms and it feels much more 'salon' like and cosy :) my house is very open plan, and my room is next to the kitchen (great for making tea and coffee) and there is a bathroom just off my little room (handy for clients to use) my hubby often pops in for lunch with his builder buddies, all my clients know him and have a good banter :lol: I do my spray tans upstairs in the spare room where its a bit more private ! I also have a sofa which i use as a couch for clients when im doing eye treatments etc. i love working from home, it gives me the flexibility to work around the kids without paying out for childcare etc, i take them and pick them up from school, i dont have any rent to pay or answer to a boss, i can do housey stuff, or sit in the garden on the hammock in~between clients, im there for my animals, sometimes clients have a puddy~cat on their knee or they are in fits of laughter listening to coco (my parrot) talking ! (not good when im doing a smile line :irked: !) its just perfect for me, im not a person who needs the hussle and bustle or banter of the salon environment, im happy working on my own just the way i am. :)

i was wondering ~ how many of us really are happy and content with their workplace? would you change it? and why?

Attachments

• april08 028.jpg
    april08 028.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 141
your place looks soooo nice!!

where I work now it's not heaven, but the place I'll have next will be close to it so for now I don't really care and count the days lol

I am mainly mobile, but i do use a room upstairs which has nail pics in it and all my stock, plus a desk, lamp etc, so quite cozy for when i have evening clients that come to me.

I love working at home so i don;t have to worry about where i'm going etc. Eventually i would love to have a conservatory built, half of which i will use as a salon and teach once i have passed my educators.

Yours looks great though Kate, well done you. One day i will have a cozy place like that.

Your place looks lovely Kate,
when I am qualified I would like to work from home too

It looks fab Kate! I am happy with where I work, its my home! lol!! We converted our downstairs bathroom and utility area, its compact, but big enough for me to do nails, spray tanning and a bit of waxing, not all at the same time though!! ;)

xxxx

It looks fab Kate! I am happy with where I work, its my home! lol!! We converted our downstairs bathroom and utility area, its compact, but big enough for me to do nails, spray tanning and a bit of waxing, not all at the same time though!! ;)

xxxx

compact an bijous ! small is beautifull ~ i would say that im only 5ft ! :lol:

I too have a home salon (must take some pics) and I love it.

Yours looks really lovely and relaxing:D

I love working from home too.....pic of my salon is in my gallery.

It fits in with my life and my clients love it.

Yours looks adorable...very nice. xx

I was just thinking this morning ~ working from home, i think of you lot as my work mates :hug:

angie yours looks cosy too, and my hubby absolutely loves being pampered as well, manicures, back waxes, but his fav though is a spray tan ! :lol:

Latest posts

Back