Are you shy in a crowd?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Yes I am! ! I'm fine on here because no-one knows me! People who do know me see me as this confident, strong woman! If I have to go somewhere, where I don't know anyone I feel ill! I'm really not as strong as people think but the lovely thing is that on here, you all get the real me xx

Hello TJ.... just driving about in my scooter so thought I'd stop and answer. ..politely of course. ... no I'm not shy, I'm probably the one that people look at the most generally from laughing at me or with me. .. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't buy it Virtues:hug:

I always feel that I kind of function much better in a small group, like 1 2 or maybe 3 more people....more than that and I find I don't say much and kind of get a bit lost. I find in a big group, the louder characters monopolise and the rest become the audience - does anyone know what I mean?

If you're just having a laugh it can work but for actual conversation or getting to know people, small groups for me please

I am a very shy timid picsean.
Never have a word to say ..

I am a very shy timid picsean.
Never have a word to say ..

Ha! You don't give me that impression Rinn, but then again I don't give that impression either and I'm also a picsean (7th March 1965) xx

I hate it, if you're in a big group, and you say something, when everyone turns and looks at you - I just dry up and want to fold myself into my handbag :eek:

Don't buy it Virtues:hug:

You should. .. I'm worth it! Ha ha.

I have to be confident with people I don't know. ..I couldn't have travelled as a GM for ten years to every country imaginable sometimes on my own to attend meetings! I don't know many people that have had to travel to kazskhstan and Moscow by themselves to visit a oil company. Most couldn't do it and that's just men. I really would love to meet some of you guys. ...:)

I hate it, if you're in a big group, and you say something, when everyone turns and looks at you - I just dry up and want to fold myself into my handbag :eek:

I would have felt like you when I was younger blossom! I would now speak up in a crowd and would probably sound very confident asking the question, but inwardly I'm dying!

I would have felt like you when I was younger blossom! I would now speak up in a crowd and would probably sound very confident asking the question, but inwardly I'm dying!

I'm less than a year younger than you tonic that's the trouble - perhaps I'm a late developer:)

You should. .. I'm worth it! Ha ha.

I have to be confident with people I don't know. ..I couldn't have travelled as a GM for ten years to every country imaginable sometimes on my own to attend meetings! I don't know many people that have had to travel to kazskhstan and Moscow by themselves to visit a oil company. Most couldn't do it and that's just men. I really would love to meet some of you guys. ...:)

Ah, my lovely Virtues, you say "you have to be confident!" That's how I am too! I can be an open book on here because no-one knows me!

I'm less than a year younger than you tonic that's the trouble - perhaps I'm a late developer:)

Look how many reps you have blossom! You must be doing something wright x

I'm not shy, but less likely to share my exact opinion in a crowd of people I don't know. As I'm very often taken wrongly, so I simply say nothing. Unless they're wrong and I'll politically explain why I'm right lol.

I'm not arrogant, but not shy, just in the middle I think, though if I'm talking and suddenly realise more people are listening and I'm being looked at by a crowd rather than the couple I was initially speaking too, I start to stutter and go red lol.

I am..............unless I'm drunk hahaha.

On here I'm the real me,if I'm in a big croud I like to people watch and see what people are like,work people out.I'm an acquired taste bit like marmite you either love me or hate me.either way is cool by me lol.In big crowds I get a bit nervous and anxious I'm out of there like a penis in speedos.Obviously if I know them then that's different I'm just like I am on here.x

I've always been shy, but somehow managed to pretend not to be in work situations, working as an HR Consultant I would never have got anywhere if my clients didn't have confidence in me. Social situations are different though and I still get really anxious. But fake it till you make it is what I say!

I am..............unless I'm drunk hahaha.

On here I'm the real me,if I'm in a big croud I like to people watch and see what people are like,work people out.I'm an acquired taste bit like marmite you either love me or hate me.either way is cool by me lol.In big crowds I get a bit nervous and anxious I'm out of there like a penis in speedos.Obviously if I know them then that's different I'm just like I am on here.x

I think we all love the real you on here Colleen! I also believe you are a good girl x

Ah, my lovely Virtues, you say "you have to be confident!" That's how I am too! I can be an open book on here because no-one knows me!

Oh I see. Ok. I have to be diplomatic outside of here, when on here I make stupid jokes and generally the same in comments. .. ha ha. However when I do drink I am generally the loudest and centre of attention ... and Yes I do remember it the next day! What are reps? I mean any difference to the word representatives?

Oh I see. Ok. I have to be diplomatic outside of here, when on here I make stupid jokes and generally the same in comments. .. ha ha. However when I do drink I am generally the loudest and centre of attention ... and Yes I do remember it the next day! What are reps? I mean any difference to the word representatives?

Reps are the green button on the top right corner of posts. The more reps, the more blue boxes appear under your avatar. I just gave you one. Let me know if you got Itxx

Reps are the green button on the top right corner of posts. The more reps, the more blue boxes appear under your avatar. I just gave you one. Let me know if you got Itxx

Ah ok. What do they mean. ..? Sorry last question. X

Ah ok. What do they mean. ..? Sorry last question. X

If you really agree with something, you give a rep! Sadly since the hearts came in geeks now forget to rep and only heart xx

Latest posts

Back