Arson attack on dogs home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AcidPerm

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I've just donated. Some people are just sick. Fair play to the 2 men that went in and saved 20 dogs though, not many people would have done that.

It is so upsetting. I don't know what goes through peoples heads!

14 or not he should know right from wrong and be punished for his actions. A serious sentence! Some people wont agree but those poor defenceless dogs were killed for no reason.

I am a huge animal lover and it sickens me. Makes me squeeze my boys harder and appreciate what loving gorgeous animals I have.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Words just fail me . What on earth possessed him to do such an abhorrent act

Am going to donate and I am sure they will get an awful lot of support . Just does not bear thinking about :-(

It was such a horrible thing to do makes me wonder what's happened to him to make him to even think of that. I'm not an animal lover but I do feel physically sick at the thought of what those poor dogs went through. I just can't understand why anyone would do that and I don't think I ever will. I hope he gets severely punished!!

Wow! I can't believe in just one day they received 1 million pounds and thousands of donations and people coming up from London to help. That's truly an amazing! And the people slagging off the men saying they are "rough" (but much worse words have been used), is really annoying me. What they did was heroic.

I just hope justice is done for the sick person that did this!

Wow! I can't believe in just one day they received 1 million pounds and thousands of donations and people coming up from London to help. That's truly an amazing! And the people slagging off the men saying they are "rough" (but much worse words have been used), is really annoying me. What they did was heroic.

I just hope justice is done for the sick person that did this!

Who actually had the time to mention that those heroic guys are "rough"....?

I think jealousy of their heroic actions spring to mind here. Books shouldn't be judged by their covers. Weirdos, lol.

Who actually had the time to mention that those heroic guys are "rough"....?

I think jealousy of their heroic actions spring to mind here. Books shouldn't be judged by their covers. Weirdos, lol.

I've seen it on shared news articles and shared pictures. Wouldn't have crossed my mind to judge them like that...

I got my rescue dog Honey a Labrador/Alsation Cross from this dogs home, and it is very upsetting knowing 60 dogs burnt to death, it made me cry. Heartless the person who did this.:sad:

I got my rescue dog Honey a Labrador/Alsation Cross from this dogs home, and it is very upsetting knowing 60 dogs burnt to death, it made me cry. Heartless the person who did this.:sad:

In all honesty the smoke would probably have killed first them not the actual fire so they would not actually have been 'burnt to death '. Dont know if that any comfort to you :-(

have two rescues myself and cannot imagine why someone would want to do that !. One seriously messed up individual

Awful. I'm in the States and hadn't read about it.

Authorities need to keep a close eye on this kid as he reaches adulthood. Among a list of things to watch out for in a serial killers past, one of the biggest is animal abuse and setting things on fire when they were younger.

Those poor sweet dogs. Bless their souls.

I also have a rescue dog, I cant believe someone would do something so brutal to defenseless animals who where in kennels and had no way of escape . Those brave men deserve a medal for rescuing some of the dogs.
I have donated and think its amazing all the support they have received so far <3

Awful. I'm in the States and hadn't read about it.

Authorities need to keep a close eye on this kid as he reaches adulthood. Among a list of things to watch out for in a serial killers past, one of the biggest is animal abuse and setting things on fire when they were younger.

Those poor sweet dogs. Bless their souls.

yes i read that in a psychology book, they say the suspected person who was responsible for the fire is only 14/15 if he's doing this at
that age what the hell will he be doing at 21

I saw that Simon Cowell has donated and said he would pay for the lads to go away on an all inclusive holiday. Which I think is lovely.

I've not heard anymore on the story, has the 15 year old been found guilty yet?

I saw that Simon Cowell has donated and said he would pay for the lads to go away on an all inclusive holiday. Which I think is lovely.

I've not heard anymore on the story, has the 15 year old been found guilty yet?

I don't know I haven't heard of any further developments yet, if he is guilty I hope he gets a proper punishment and not just a slap on the wrist and a fine

I hope they lock him up and throw away the key, but wherever he ends up when people find out what he did to end up in prison I'm sure they'll make his life hell, sicko

I donated straight away but I can't bear to read the details. I know it sounds stupid but I'm a dog lover and it would play on my mind all the time. Bless their little hearts.

I donated straight away but I can't bear to read the details. I know it sounds stupid but I'm a dog lover and it would play on my mind all the time. Bless their little hearts.

Dosn't sound stupid to me Kim .

I belong to League against Cruel Sport and when they send me appeals for a traumatic cause I have to cover the pics on the computer with my hand because I know I would have sleepless nights if I saw the pics :-(

I do donate just dont want to see the pics x

I couldn't bear to read the details. And did well not knowing for a while. I'm a big animal lover and this story weighs heavy on my heart.

I read all the details, and really wish I hadn't...:cry:
The only way I make myself feel better is to tell myself the dogs are happy where they are now and that they didn't suffer in vain. The tragedy brought the community and other people around the country together. Simon Cowell donated £25,000.
Getting my dog was one of the best things I have ever done. x

Latest posts

Back