ArtDeco mobile kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have tried phoning ArtDeco themselves but obviously noone's in on a Saturday so I was wondering if you could help me out.

I purchased the Mobile Make Up Kit and it's all fab but I have a question - maybe a silly one - where am I meant to put my Eyeshadows/Blusher/Camoflage stuff? They were packed in cardboard boxes but I haven't received a palette or anything to put them in... I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do.

On the info pack it shows a black palette but like I said, all of mine came packed in cardboard. Was I meant to receive a palette? Or do I have to buy one separately?

Please see the pics below... Pic 1 is what was advertised, pic 2 is what they came like.

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362839815.989174.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362839815.989174.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 272
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362839853.448369.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362839853.448369.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 335
You seem to be missing the black tray. Give them a call on Monday x

Ah I see, that explains it!!

Is there an empty palette available to buy separately? I've heard that the black tray in the kit isn't great because it doesn't close properly, the colours slide about etc... I saw somewhere about a big magnetic pro palette somewhere but is it empty?

Xxx

Hi VP, I thinks it's £11 plus VAT for the pallet, get yourself some double sided sticky pads (I got mine from home and bargains) then stick them in. Works a treat ;) .... I got my pallet with the kit, check your invoice/dispatch note, then call them Monday as suggested. X

Ah I see, that explains it!!

Is there an empty palette available to buy separately? I've heard that the black tray in the kit isn't great because it doesn't close properly, the colours slide about etc... I saw somewhere about a big magnetic pro palette somewhere but is it empty?

Xxx

Artdeco is readily available on offer at Beautybay http://www.beautybay.com/artdeco/ or at Chleo in Dublin.

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes, please ring on Monday. 0151-421-1234 as you definitely need the palette to hold the products. I'd also be grateful if you also dropped us an email at [email protected] with your details and order/invoice number so we can track the order separately and ensure all is as it should be going forward. :)

Sorry for the frustration in not being able to sort your kit out upon delivery.

ArtdecoMUA xxx

That's ok. I would do but but I also didn't get an invoice with my delivery either (I checked all over for it and even went through the bins to make sure I didn't throw it away) and therefore don't know what my order or invoice number is. I've checked my junk/trash folders in my emails and nothing in there too... Of course, I do need an invoice for my accounts so I'll phone your office at opening time this morning.

Xx

Would love the art deco mobile kit, when I go on the site can't find it, am make up trained, do you have to prove this when you order? What is the ordering process? Hope you loved your order, get very excited when I get new make up :)

Hello.

Read this thread with interest. Just wondering what you get in the mobile kit? Also, would someone mind PM-ing me the price, please?

Thanks in advance!
X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Give Artdeco a call on 01514211234, they will send a rep out to see you who will go through everything.

In my kit I got ...

10 lipsticks
6 lip liners
2 brow pencils
2 liquid eye liners
2 kajal eye liners
36 eye shadows
8 blushers
Eye shadow base
2 fixing powders
Mascara base
2 mascaras
10 foundations
2 concealers
6 camouflage creams
4 camouflage sticks
7 lip glosses
1 bronzer
Eye makeup remover
Eyeliner brush
Mascara wand
Eyeshadow applicator
Eyeshadow brush big
Eyeshadow brush small
Eyebrow brush
Foundation brush
Blusher brush
Powder brush
Brush case
Makeup artists bag

When you see a rep you can choose exactly what you want in your kit, unless you haven't a clue, then they will advise you :)

Pm me if you have any questions xx

That's what put me
Off Artdeco. I got a mobile kit a few years back and still use all the blushers and lipproducts but I found with the eyeshadows they'd always fall out even using tape. Would be
Much better if they popped in to a pallette like MAC ones xxx

That's what put me
Off Artdeco. I got a mobile kit a few years back and still use all the blushers and lipproducts but I found with the eyeshadows they'd always fall out even using tape. Would be
Much better if they popped in to a pallette like MAC ones xxx

I've had mine 3 years and they have never fallen out :s maybe it's the pads you've used, you can get sticky magnetic strips that could be used in a metal pan? xxx

Latest posts

Back