Artistic Colour Gloss - Manchester city or Warrington

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ibi Lashes

Reaction score
Does anyone have a wide selection of colours within this area that I could have a look at?

I live In Spain but am over at the end of the month. I have pretty much the full Shellac range and have started my ACG collection but as there are 100s to choose from and it's hard to get a good idea from the colours on the net, I would love to pop in somewhere with a good selection to see them in the real.

Thanks in advance xx

I'm down south but I have Posh, Glisten and Haute Cout Orange and they're all lovely

I am in Glasgow so not much use but if you check out my facebook page Nail Beauty by Debbie I have put the ACG onto colour pops which gives a better idea don't have a lot of colours as still building my collection but may help you :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hi, if you google artistic colour gloss swatches a lady has put on a lot of artistic colour samples on a site under forum.purseblog.com the pics are of a good quality hope this helps.

There is a distributor in Maghull, Liverpool and I have about 20 colours so if there are any you're looking at, I can email you photos if you want (providing I've got them).

Latest posts

Back