Artistic Colour Gloss Neutral colours...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
I've attached a photo link for some of Artistic colour gloss's neutral colours. I know when I'm trying to decide which Artistic colours to buy, I struggled to find examples painted on nails (and that's how I find it easiest to decide if I like a colour or not).

From left to right the colours are:
- Metro
- Vogue
....the middle one is a layered colour I did
- Posh
- Mochachino

Facebook

Hope this helps anyone looking to choose colours :)

Last edited:
Thats great to see, thanks for that. There colours are hard to choose as I dont think they are like there colour charts and the company has nothing it can show you for any layering. Can I ask what colours you used for the the middle one. I was going to order Posh but thought it looked too peachy, no so in you photo.

That's fab thanks for this, was wanting to see what posh looked like x x

I really like Posh, it's a lovely sophisticated nude colour. It looks really classy, and I find my customers have chosen that for weddings instead of French. I think the colours that are in the photo all go well togeher too, as they are similar tones...so you can have 1 on your fingers and another on your toes and they'd still look fab.

Sandman1 the layered colour is: mocha chino with posh on top :wink2: HTH

Last edited:
Jenny-nails.It has been said on another thread that Artistic & Gelish are the same product,just different colour selections, would you agree?

Jenny-nails.It has been said on another thread that Artistic & Gelish are the same product,just different colour selections, would you agree?

I use Shellac, Gelish & Artistic. It's just my personal opinion, but feel Artistic just has the edge over Gelish with regards to how it applies and covers and lasts.... but that's just my opinion.

Saying that Artistic's 'Mocha Chino' is proving to be a 'rogue' and is wrinkling no matter how thinly I apply it, Louella Belle have said that they have had complaints about this colour doing the same to other Nail Tech's along with 'All the Rage' and 'Sooo In'. So I'd avoid those colours if I were you (as I personally think the customer care at Louella Belle leaves something to be desired, when I spoke with them yesterday I was told that they "don't usually accept returns"....Hmmm...not even when you know there is a problem with a product :|

Nail Harmony can never do enough to help when you speak with them, so that for me counts for a lot, to have the support there from your supplier.

But, yes...they both have similar colours, but I really like the neutrals from Artisitc that are in the photo provided.

Hope that helps.

I love ACG - I think it's the best out of all the Gels !

Latest posts

Back