Ash root shadow advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a client who gets a bleach and tone (wella colour touch 10/6) so her hair is very white/silver but she uses a silver shampoo at home so quite silver at the moment.
She wants it toning down and likes the thought of an ash root shadow as she doesn't like any warmth in her hair and prefers if more cool looking.
I use the wella colour house - she is around a base 7 to 8 so fairly light and wants the root shadow slightly darker then her own hair colour can anyone recommend any nice ash colours that won't go khaki?
Always hesitant when covering bleach blonde (and toned) hair with ash tones incase if goes horrible
Thankyou!

I always try and get clients like this to grow their hair out and have a natural root the Baku age few lighter peices so much easier! But why don't u tone on damp hair with illumina 6 and abit of 6/16 or 7/81 or both with pastel and develop it visually, rinse it off as soon as you think it's grabbing xx

I tend to mix colour touch 8/71 and 6/71 half of each which has always given me good coverage on blonde hair for shadow roots xx

I tend to mix colour touch 8/71 and 6/71 half of each which has always given me good coverage on blonde hair for shadow roots xx
Ooh will have to try this do you have any pictures? X

Base 7N=2/3+ base 7G=1/3....for a lv 7, we are missing mostly the gold pigment see chart:
8817308_f496.jpg

The N series of color has a balanced amount of RYB pigments in it. By adding the extra missing gold as seen in a level 7 raw, you will get a true to swatch level 7N

What about for an ashy result ? Would you omit the gold or add less ?

What about for an ashy result ? Would you omit the gold or add less ?

I have always used gold with the base when going.to.a 7 or 6, even if hair is slightly golden blonde to begin with. I feel safe.doing so.

Latest posts

Back