Asian half well tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
Asian tips

I have seen a few threads that these are easier to blend and seem reasonably priced.

Just ordered some. Can't wait to get them now to give them a try.

This site is great. Would have never heard of them otherwise. Thanks geeks.

let us know how you get on with them
good luck

I've heard these mentioned too, but where do you buy them from?

I hate to use tips and am happier sculpting, but I think this may be because the tips I bought for use in college where cheap and not very easy to blend so it put me off.

One site was called Welcome to The Sensual World Nail Care Online Store,Nails, Nail Supplies, Nail Extensions, Acrylic Nails,Gels, Manicure Products,Nail Kits,Resin and all your professional needs and the other was LightElegance Nails & Beauty

Hope this helps.

I've not tried them yet but I am hoping they are as good as other people have described.

I've heard these mentioned too, but where do you buy them from?

I hate to use tips and am happier sculpting, but I think this may be because the tips I bought for use in college where cheap and not very easy to blend so it put me off.

Just taken a look - they are rather inexpensive aren't they.

Which ones have you ordered? Has anyone tried the extra crystal - how much thinner can they be?

I've ordered some natural. I am going to try to get a sample of the crystal ones to try as well to see what the difference is. i will let you know.

Hi ,

To be honest there is not that much difference bewteen the Crystal and the Extra Crystal or even the Natural. These tips are very thin and I find blending them a dream.

If I did not tell you which was which I think you would have a hard time telling them apart :)

Karen

LightElegance Nails & Beauty

If you do not like to blend (and I certainly would rather not have to tbh!) then you should give CND Performance tips a try - NO blending and fit almost ALL types of nails, very flexible and come in natural, white and clear.
I really didn't like to tip much at all before these tips were introduced to the market and now I can't believe how easy and QUICK they are to use!

If you do not like to blend (and I certainly would rather not have to tbh!) then you should give CND Performance tips a try - NO blending and fit almost ALL types of nails, very flexible and come in natural, white and clear.
I really didn't like to tip much at all before these tips were introduced to the market and now I can't believe how easy and QUICK they are to use!

I really hate tipping :mad: I have spent a lot on different types and manufacturers and haven't been happy with any of them. It isn't really the blending issue but one of fit. Most of my clients seem to have either very flat, or very uneven nails. The other day I couldn't get one tip to stick and had to resort to using l&p as adhesive because one side of her nail curved up creating a large hollow area just under the 'ear' of the tip.

I have looked at the performance tips in the CND catalogue but they look like quite an extreme smile line. The only time I generally use tips is on severe nailbiters and so they don't usually have enough nail bed area to accommodate this shape. Are they as extreme as they look? and how do you stop the 'ears' from raising up when applying?

Latest posts

Back