Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas morning with my boyfriend, then to my parents Christmas afternoon to open presents from family :)

What have you bought your partner for Christmas?

Xx

Christmas morning with my boyfriend, then to my parents Christmas afternoon to open presents from family :)

What have you bought your partner for Christmas?

Xx

Main pressie: A weekend away with a gorgeous woman.....:biggrin:

Which famous person do you secretly fancy - but know you'll get laughed at for admitting it?

Which famous person do you secretly fancy - but know you'll get laughed at for admitting it?

Larry Lamb :eek::lol: (and his son's not bad either!!)

Multi coloured or colour themed xmas tree?

Larry Lamb :eek::lol: (and his son's not bad either!!)

Multi coloured or colour themed xmas tree?

My tree is black so I've done red and gold, next year, I'll do silver and blue, then back to gold and red.

Think if it's all been chucked on it looks crap! Lol

Hmm... What time did you go to bed last night?

I went at 10.30, thats why I got up at 6.45 when I didnt have to lol.

have you got a new 'christmas outfit' & if so, what is it like??

no i havent..its this sunday and im behind..would like a red dress

...what are you doing today???

I'm going shopping with my daughter & my grandson. Then I have a nail party tonight.

what is your fave chrismas song/carol ??

Let It Snow (i burst into "oh the weather outside is frightful...") at any time through the year - big Die Hard fan :lol:

What's your favourite night out - pub, restaurant, cinema, other?

I think it would definitely be a boozy night out with the girls :) and a big kebab after :lol:

What are you doing on Christmas day?

xx

It will be my sons first Christmas so very excited for him, having all my family around. Not sure if it's such a good idea now having to cook for 7 people :(

What do you want Santa to bring you??

new watch, new shoes & lots of bits to open.

have you wrapped all your pressies yet?

Haven't even started nor do I have any wrapping paper :eek:

What's your favourite lipstick?

No, none of them! .. I still haven't finished buying all of them yet and actually don't feel entirely christmassy at the mo! .. I'm wondering when I will get properly in to Christmas mode, as this year it seems to not feel much like Christmas but not sure why?!

What is the most drastic haircut you've ever had?

Xx

Recently I had a fringe cut in & the 'hairdresser' did it soooo wrong I cried a thousand tears & since then it's been pinned back by hair grips! It's being grown out it is safe to say lol

How many clients have you done this week xx

about 90 so far.
what would you love to say to your least fav client

about 90 so far.
what would you love to say to your least fav client

Stop moaning about the other nail tech you go to & make up your mind on who you want doing your nails!! Stop switching between me & her!!

What is your favourite treatment to do?

Stop moaning about the other nail tech you go to & make up your mind on who you want doing your nails!! Stop switching between me & her!!

What is your favourite treatment to do?

Eye treatments.

I love brow shaping, creating that tidy frame from hairy caterpillars is the best!

Brow/Lash tint & MYscara, I love clients reactions when you use these products to enhance the windows to the soul. When clients say wow, that makes me very happy.

I love lashing but not had much lately so feel like confidence slipping again.

Threading but not did it since training in 2010 so yeah, qualified but forgot how to do it so don't offer it anymore til I can do a refresher...

Hmm: god, we're running out of questions... As 2012 is a leap year,

Will you marry me?

Lol, your question reminded me of when you ask Siri on the iPhone 4s the same question! I will probably respond with the same response as him!.. "I do not feel we have known eachother long enough to be talking about marriage!" :p

will you be setting yourself a new years resolution? If yes, what will it be?

Xx

Lol, your question reminded me of when you ask Siri on the iPhone 4s the same question! I will probably respond with the same response as him!.. "I do not feel we have known eachother long enough to be talking about marriage!" :p

will you be setting yourself a new years resolution? If yes, what will it be?

Xx

I resolve to be tougher... No more Mrs Nice Guy.

What colour pants are you wearing?

I resolve to be tougher... No more Mrs Nice Guy.

What colour pants are you wearing?

Black and white stripes.

How long do you have off work for the Christmas break? xx

Latest posts

Back