Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would do a weeks safari then a week in Maldives or bora bora :D

What's been your highlight of 2012? X

Seeing the end of it !! Had yet another crappy year !!

If you could change any part of your body with pain / cost free surgery, what would it be & why ??

My thighs the used to be slim and now the just wobble been walking last four weeks oh says they look muscular eh hello I don't want muscular I want them to be like before ,

Do you regularly exercise x

My thighs the used to be slim and now the just wobble been walking last four weeks oh says they look muscular eh hello I don't want muscular I want them to be like before ,

Do you regularly exercise x

I try too, I swear by yoga and weight training... Both have definitely slimmed my thighs!

I can't stop eating junk this week, are you already enjoying the fruits of Christmas?

Last edited:
I try too, I swear by yoga and weight training... Both have definitely slimmed my thighs!

I can't stop eating junk this week, are you already enjoying the fruits of Christmas?

Not yet, can't wait for it all to be over with to be honest, with no family of my own to spend on lavish gifts or curl up with on the sofa, Christmas & New Year is just a rub in the face as to what I've not achieved in life.

I love Yoga too, finding its helping trim my spare tyre !!

What are you looking forward to in 2013 ??

Not yet, can't wait for it all to be over with to be honest, with no family of my own to spend on lavish gifts or curl up with on the sofa, Christmas & New Year is just a rub in the face as to what I've not achieved in life.

I love Yoga too, finding its helping trim my spare tyre !!

What are you looking forward to in 2013 ??

Getting out of my overdraft!! I'm nearly there!

Ever been in a hot air balloon & if not, would you? Xx

Getting out of my overdraft!! I'm nearly there!

Ever been in a hot air balloon & if not, would you? Xx
ive never been in one and if someone could persuade me i'd probably be stuck to the floor of the basket as im scared of heights lol x

What has been your best moment of 2012?

The birth of my gorgeous baby boy in June

What are you looking forward to in 2013

Our holiday to Dominican republic in June :)

Share an unusual household, hair or beauty tip with us... X

Our holiday to Dominican republic in June :)

Share an unusual household, hair or beauty tip with us... X

When you have a lot to do (say Christmas day) write a to do list of everything then tell everyone they have to help but can pick from the list what they want to do :) I don't believe in being idle while others work!!

Are you watching Strictly? Who will win? Xx

Thanks for the tip Nicola luise x

When you have a lot to do (say Christmas day) write a to do list of everything then tell everyone they have to help but can pick from the list what they want to do :) I don't believe in being idle while others work!!

Are you watching Strictly? Who will win? Xx
Not watching it.

Is tonsillitis contagious ? Xx

Cat I have two.

How tall are you ?

5'1"

What's the best present you've bought for someone else this year?

5'1"

What's the best present you've bought for someone else this year?

I have brought my husband a crovel - we both love to watch Domesday Preppers and he thought the crovel (which is a shovel with several purposes such as shovel bottle opener saw etc) was really cool

Its just abit of fun but at least well be abit prepared if there is a Zombie attack lol

What colour eyes do you have?

Blue

Your favourite shoes to wear?? Xx

Blue

Your favourite shoes to wear?? Xx

Uggs im never out them lol

How will you spend boxing day?
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Travelling to London to have more christmas celebrations with all my partners family :)

What is on your list to do tomo? Or are you so organised, you have nothing left to do?! X

I have been sad this year ready since November x

What are you doing for new year ?x

Latest posts

Back