Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been sad this year ready since November x

What are you doing for new year ?x

Going for a meal with my boyfriend and daughter then back home to see new year in. Prob be in bed at 12.10 :)
Do you get glammed up for Christmas day? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

No! I put on my makeup and straighten my hair but only so I look acceptable! I never usually wear anything fancy either.

What's your favourite perfume?

Angel love it oh and emporio Armani white !xx

What do you want for Xmas ? X

Angel love it oh and emporio Armani white !xx

What do you want for Xmas ? X

A boyfriend ..... But that's not going to happen, so will take whatever which isn't usually much !!

What's the worst present you've got & given for Christmas ??!!!

A boyfriend ..... But that's not going to happen, so will take whatever which isn't usually much !!

What's the worst present you've got & given for Christmas ??!!!

Worst present I ever gave was a box of Thorntons to my best mate, sort of a joke as it showed I'd made no effort to get her a decent present, plus she hates Thorntons :D

Worst I ever received was an empty, used perfume bottle(!) was totally bemused by it, wasn't particularly attractive, wasn't really refillable, was clearly used (not clean) and not even vintage style for my dressing table or anything! It was lilac with a bright gold colour nozzle on it....looks like it cost about a quid from a charity shop. It was from my ex father in law, who I'd bought an expensive sailing jumper for. My ex looked at my face, it was the most ungrateful thing I've ever done but I binned it as soon as we left. I genuinely thought I must have upset him at some point for him to get me that!

What are you doing today? Enjoying the lull between Christmas & NY?

Worst present I ever gave was a box of Thorntons to my best mate, sort of a joke as it showed I'd made no effort to get her a decent present, plus she hates Thorntons :D

Worst I ever received was an empty, used perfume bottle(!) was totally bemused by it, wasn't particularly attractive, wasn't really refillable, was clearly used (not clean) and not even vintage style for my dressing table or anything! It was lilac with a bright gold colour nozzle on it....looks like it cost about a quid from a charity shop. It was from my ex father in law, who I'd bought an expensive sailing jumper for. My ex looked at my face, it was the most ungrateful thing I've ever done but I binned it as soon as we left. I genuinely thought I must have upset him at some point for him to get me that!

What are you doing today? Enjoying the lull between Christmas & NY?

Just chilling, up for a shower in a min then off to browse the sales and have some lunch with my man :)

What are your plans for NYE? X

Just chilling, up for a shower in a min then off to browse the sales and have some lunch with my man :)

What are your plans for NYE? X

Quiet night in with the hubby and kids. Probably in bed for midnight lol! Im not a massive fan of NYE to be honest

Favourite present this year?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

My new camera from the OH 😬

Have you been to the Boxing Day sales and if so what bargain did you find? x

Quiet night in with the hubby and kids. Probably in bed for midnight lol! Im not a massive fan of NYE to be honest

Favourite present this year?

All the 1's I got for myself, perfume, new bag & iPad ..... Only got 3 from other people, smellies, milk tray chocolates & a phone cover.

What is the biggest thing you've got planned for 2013 ??

Sort my health out and become fitter.

What you doing right now? Xx

Watching dirty dancing eating guylian chocolate sea shells :)

Who was your last text from and what did it say?

Watching dirty dancing eating guylian chocolate sea shells :)

Who was your last text from and what did it say?
My sister asking what I bought in the sales today, also saying she misses me as ice just moved x x

What is your best quality? Don't be shy ;-) xx

My sister asking what I bought in the sales today, also saying she misses me as ice just moved x x

What is your best quality? Don't be shy ;-) xx

A positive outlook! Glass half full is the way forward!

Ever had a dream about someone you don't fancy, & woken up & thought, oo-er?? Details?? Xx

I once had a hot dream about someone who I never saw in 'that' way before... But now I really fancy him! No details though ;)

What's your guilty pleasure?

I once had a hot dream about someone who I never saw in 'that' way before... But now I really fancy him! No details though ;)

What's your guilty pleasure?

hmm, where do I start. Listening to some dodgy music is definately one & I do have a penchant for cheese & onion crisp sandwiches :o

did you get any christmas pressies that you didnt like & if so what was it & are you recycling it?

Feel kinda bad but mine was the present from my children :( it's a bright purple handbag. I really Dislike it but I've been using it every day so they think I love it, bless em.

If you could be any celebrity in the world who would it be and why?

Cheryl cole. She's rich , beautiful And everyone loves her x

What's your fave song at the moment. ?x

Cheryl cole. She's rich , beautiful And everyone loves her x

What's your fave song at the moment. ?x

Taylor Swift, I knew you were trouble. My guilty pleasure:biggrin:

What's your fave mascara?

Taylor Swift, I knew you were trouble. My guilty pleasure:biggrin:

What's your fave mascara?

Model co fibrelash :)

2012 whats your high and low?

Model co fibrelash :)

2012 whats your high and low?

2012 high point finally figuring what I want to do with my life e.g beauty and make up, low point having a car crash never had one before it was horrid!!

What was the last film you watched?

Latest posts

Back