ASP gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophb

Reaction score
Hey I did a corse with asp was just wondering what people think of the gel was thinking of changing now? :) what do you all think?

Which course did you do ?
What do you think to a) the course and b) the product ?

Asp course it was good and I think the product is good very runny though but I don't know any different haven't tried any others but heard ibd was good? X

Not keen on these products found them very see through on nails even with a good few coats. An thy didnt last as long on the nails. But just my thoughts :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

What do you use :)?

If you're curious, why not order the sample ibd kit and try it out so you can come up with your own verdict? People seem to have mixed reviews about it. I've used ibd for years until I switched to synergy gel. Didn't really have any problems with it other than heat spikes here and there. But if you give it a try, do make sure you thoroughly read the instructions because it is slightly different than the asp system.

Why did you change from ibd to synergy gel? X

Why did you change from ibd to synergy gel? X

Just for ease of ordering. I was already using Young Nails l&p and Mani Q so I decided to just go all the way and switch gels as well because I'd used it before and it works fine.

I use nouveou nails. Only a few places sell it in uk

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back