ASP L&P or gel system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy2986

Reaction score
Does anyone use either on their clients? If so, how do you like it? I mainly do natural nail services, but want to offer my clients enhancements but can't really afford the "good" quality systems out there,and I know Sallys carries ASP..any advice is very much appreciated :hug:

Does anyone use either on their clients? If so, how do you like it? I mainly do natural nail services, but want to offer my clients enhancements but can't really afford the "good" quality systems out there,and I know Sallys carries ASP..any advice is very much appreciated :hug:

personaly i wouldnt go with ASP as i had big lifting proplems with the product.(but then again that could just be down to me) but maybe a more experienced geek can correct me but if you are going to do enhancements,do it properly? other wise you will just end up having proplems like me and it will knock your confidence( coming from experiance).im using NSI now,and so far so good! just some friendly advice xx

i used asp to train with at college and for a couple of months after, i hated it and never had a set that didnt lift, i now use nubar which isnt much more expensive and love it x

Latest posts

Back