attempt at glitter acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Just a bit of playing around at work waiting for customers.
Its not as easy as it looks in the youtube tutorials especially when i want to make it swirly or something.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,692
They look really good.:biggrin:

Try using a pre-mixed glittered acrylic. Ez Flow have some amazing clour / glitter collections and nsi are quite nie too.
And do a design workshop with whichever you choose and then you'll get shown the best techniques and get good design ideas. xxx

ooh they look really pretty. xx

Try using a pre-mixed glittered acrylic. Ez Flow have some amazing clour / glitter collections and nsi are quite nie too.
And do a design workshop with whichever you choose and then you'll get shown the best techniques and get good design ideas. xxx

Thanks!
Does mixing it myself make a difference?

The ezflow glitters are lovely, I use them myself, easier to work with too :)

pretty!! I love glitter! I have all the Ezflow collections on pre mixed glitters and am saving for the Nail Harmony ones too! xx

how do i give a client glitters if they already have a full set?

I would cut off the free egde and sculpt a new one. Shape the free edge 1st (smile line) add new colour place a new apex and fill, not any good this way if your client wants to keep there own nails, thats when you need good old elbow grease, debulk and then reapply. Electric file would come in handy here.
:)

never sculpted before! Better get practising!

Latest posts

Back