Aussie/kiwi nail geeks please help :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiger-lily

Reaction score
hiya im moving to oz/nz (either or!) this year.
i was thinking of training as a nail tech - can i ask what companies do you all buy your supplies from? i was thinking of doing mine with NSI or NAILZONE - have you heard of them?
Also, how busy are all you nail techs - is there a big market?

thanks in advance xxxx

I trained with nailzone in sept last year and I loved it! I am a full time hairdresser and I do 3/4 sets a week which I recon is quite busy for a newbie it has very quickly built up through word of mouth I am so glad I finally took the plunge!! Good luck xx

0131 3333180 is the number for the CND academy near to you. They have the highest reputation for training and they sell CND which is so well known in Australia and NZ and a preferred product at the high end in both places. You would definitely get the right start from the Fingertips Centre.

I wouldn't recommend nailzone for enhancements. I did mine a few months back and I am going to re-train with CND. Theres not a bad word to be said about their quality of education. You get what you pay for I guess!

I have mostly been a CND tech but have also worked with Ez FLow, IBD & Odessey & Calgel & Biosculpture.
CND is a very popular brand & young nails seems to be getting pretty big here too.
How big the market is is going to very much depend on where you go.

Latest posts

Back