Australian BodyCare Hy-Wax system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichS

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone else use the Hy-Wax system?

I purchased one of the new digital heaters and am trying to find the optimum temperature as currently the wax is too thick.

What temperatures do other Hy-wax guys use?

Also, reading the other threads on here re: oil before wax, do you use oil with this system too?

Thanks in advance!

Rich

hi i use this system and have done for many years now and dont use oil just cleanse skin apply wax remove wax and use aftercare, as for temp i have the old stlye heater so cant comment on the new one contact abc im sure they will tell you the average temp used, do you like the heater(well when you find out correct temp )as i was going to get one

hi cuteycalls

after fiddling and playing around have now got the correct temperature!

y'know, i do actually like the new HY-Wax...quick to heat up and digital so if i want to warm/cool the wax it's easy to see.

plus you can inter change the buckets, so if you do want to use hot wax or traditional wax & spatula you can. personally having had a play with doing this i shall be sticking with the tubes...but the options always there!

:)

Rich

So I take it you can only heat up one thing at a time? I was looking into getting one of these for space wise and hygiene, I have the babyliss double heater just now so I can have a warm and hard wax on at same time. What would happen if you had the warm wax tubes in then got a walk in client for a hard wax? Would it take along time to heat up the hard wax?

yep, you can only heat one up at a time - if you need to have both hot & warm wax ready simultaneously then you'd need a second unit. It takes about 20-30 mins to heat up (haven't timed it, but roughly!).

i went for the unit purely from a hygiene point of view - so i think they're fantastic for this. i don't actually use hot wax so the heating one thing at a time has never been an issue for me.

Rich

Latest posts

Back