Australian brow courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyb1975

Reaction score
I read countless threads about hd brows, billion dollar brows etc but are any of these or similar courses available in Australia? A brow course is on my list of courses to do this year but haven't yet found anything as full on as the ones discussed on this forum. Help please fellow Aussies! Xx

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I read countless threads about hd brows, billion dollar brows etc but are any of these or similar courses available in Australia? A brow course is on my list of courses to do this year but haven't yet found anything as full on as the ones discussed on this forum. Help please fellow Aussies! Xx

im not from Australia, but I didnt just want you read and go, but I hope you find I course I do billion dollar brows and love everything bout them xxx

I will be watching this thread eagerly in hope that there is something like that for us! I hope so!!

im not from Australia, but I didnt just want you read and go, but I hope you find I course I do billion dollar brows and love everything bout them xxx

I have been you tubing billion dollar brows and hd brows etc and trying to pick up whatever tips I can. Can I ask you how do you find the perfect width for the client? I totally get the while marking up at the points but how do you work out the width of the brow that is most suitable? Like most things the models they use have pretty good eyebrows to begin with!

I will be watching this thread eagerly in hope that there is something like that for us! I hope so!!

My friend is going on a course at Salon First on Monday. Cheap as chips compared to these other courses in the UK. Based on Caron and reflectocil from the looks of things. It's a full day course too. Sadly we go on holidays on Sunday so I miss out. Was so annoyed at my hubby when I found out lol x

Hi FACEFRAME are looking into training international im sure. I do celeb brows and faceframe. Which are two different things. But celeb brows ypu use synthetic hairs on the eyebrows its amazing and you cant appreciate it until you see it done x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I've recently heard of final touch brows and had a quick look at their website.. I'm a little confused as weather they are professional only as it appears you can purchase from the site.. Didn't say if they offer training surely they do

Hi Missy! Where in Aus are you? I'm in Sydney - I get emails from suppliers like Beauty Warehouse and Unique Nails etc that tell me about upcoming courses etc. They recently had a brow course but should have another coming up.

Hi belle, I'm on the central coast. Lycon are meant to be coming to a local supplier this month...fingers crossed it goes ahead!

Latest posts

Back