autumn nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
well i got bored again!
had a go at an autumn style nail although i think i need to have a go at hand painiting some autumny leaves,think they may've looked better than the flowers?....
Not sure whats going on with my little finger-theres a white mark across it?if i get white marks they usually go within a day or so but this ones staying so not sure what i did there-presuming its from filing too much trying to get the old glitter off before putting the new stuff on.
Anyway comments welcome-funnily enough i managed to get my smiles straighter on my wrong hand?!Not sure how?.....Lol:green:

well done hun, they look good
maybe the product in zone 1 & 2 isnt flush together thats why this white mark has appeared???

Thanks babe
well the white line was there before i put the product on but i was hoping it'd vanish...last time i did my nails i did a white french with a clear gel with glitter added to do zones 2 and 3-and i think i must've put it on straight after the bonder layer-so it took more effort than i woulda liked to remove all the glitter-there is still some left on a few nails where i just couldnt risk filing down any further,so its probly more likely i've damaged my nail:cry: but at least its close to zone1 so it should grow down within a week or 2 and get hidden again at the next rebalance hopefully.
Oh well another lesson learnt!Lol only apply glitter after builder layer!
Thanks again hun:hug: love your new hair btw!xxxxx

Really nice, great smiles and love the hibiscus.

Teri x:)

they look great hun well done :) xxx

They aregood ... well done good smile lines xx

these are lovely hun !!!!!
i think ur right though leaves would look even better than they look now (if thats possiblle lol)+

Ahhh thanks again everyone!!!I'm gonna have a play at painting some leaves on a tip later and see how that goes-I've only got super shiny over the hibiscuses so easy enough to change them if i can get some leaves lookin good!
Thanks again!!!xxxxxx:hug: :hug: :hug:

I love the red glitter tip xx

great smile lines well done xx

Latest posts

Back