Aveda colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw blue shampoo and neck massages and out them together ;) x

I love Aveda, the products are so good, and the colours are so kind to the hair aswell. I was worried because it is all organic that they were gonna be rubbish but they are really good :)

oh you've made me realise how much i miss going to the Aveda salon in my town and blue malava(?) shampoo...the drawback of being a poor student lol xxx

Ah, bless ya! Have you thought about calling hem p and offering yourself as a model in training nights? ;) That way you still get your Aveda Tea and rituals while helping the salons younger team members?

Ah, bless ya! Have you thought about calling hem p and offering yourself as a model in training nights? ;) That way you still get your Aveda Tea and rituals while helping the salons younger team members?
;) reading this thread made me miss it so much i had a wee look on their site and they do training nights! methinks its time for a treat...and see if i can pick up some tips :) xxx

;) reading this thread made me miss it so much i had a wee look on their site and they do training nights! methinks its time for a treat...and see if i can pick up some tips :) xxx

That put a smile on my face! I guess we find inspiration where we least expect it! I bet they'll be glad to see you back :)

That put a smile on my face! I guess we find inspiration where we least expect it! I bet they'll be glad to see you back :)
today is shaping up to be a good day, appointment booked ( perfect pinky rose gold hair here i come lol) and i've just managed to get an interview at a great salon tomorrow :), good times...

Last edited:
Update

It seems we had different ideas on what result we were looking to achieve...:o She wanted to match up the dark red in my hair, I on the other hand wanted rid of the dark and match up the lighter red...

So a 20vol patch up job and some crazy colour i brought in and I actually am now Fire red! :D Didnt expect such an exciting result :) i dont think the stylist did either, she was pretty nervous, and I hadnt let on I was trained myself.

So no... I didnt get a go at Aveda!

Latest posts

Back