Awkward dating question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been shopping with my mate today and bought 3 pairs of new pants. Not even plain and comfy ones either.
One lives in hope :green:

Just go without it saves all the faffing :lol: i'd look like an elephant had tripped over in ann summers if i wore a thong!

Just go without it saves all the faffing :lol: i'd look like an elephant had tripped over in ann summers if i wore a thong!

Hilarious lol

I didn't buy thongs, I have loads in the graveyard that is my manky underwear draw. Some are so small they just disappear somewhere when I wear them.

'ooh you have no underwear on, very hot, I like.... oh, hold on...' :confused:

See miss muffin, Lisa is on my wave length, you know it makes sense !

Hilarious lol

I didn't buy thongs, I have loads in the graveyard that is my manky underwear draw. Some are so small they just disappear somewhere when I wear them.

'ooh you have no underwear on, very hot, I like.... oh, hold on...' :confused:

Mine are huge & still disappear somewhere :( easier just to go commando. My only reason why i wont (cant) wear skirts/dresses.

See miss muffin, Lisa is on my wave length, you know it makes sense !

Haha of course it does. I'm not even joking though :lol: been single 5 years & never bothered with underwear. I won't start being interested in it now i'm seeing someone ;)

Haha of course it does. I'm not even joking though :lol: been single 5 years & never bothered with underwear. I won't start being interested in it now i'm seeing someone ;)

Omg you're as bad as me ...:lol:

I fear I may have to go commando after my wax next week!
I just checked Kim's website and found the definition of brazillian is far more than I thought eeeek

Sent from the catphone

Omg you're as bad as me ...:lol:

:lol: i have seen some your posts on here so i don't know whether to take that as a compliment or be offended ;) i bet there's geeks reading this pulling faces at my replies

I fear I may have to go commando after my wax next week!
I just checked Kim's website and found the definition of brazillian is far more than I thought eeeek

Sent from the catphone

The thought of having wax down there makes me shudder. Had one done once & NEVER again. Left a lovely set of scratch lines down her arm as i dragged my nails down her in pain. Oops.

:lol: i have seen some your posts on here so i don't know whether to take that as a compliment or be offended ;) i bet there's geeks reading this pulling faces at my replies

Don't take it too seriously..I'm winding you all up ! It's just a bit of fun..

I met my other half in 2001 & he was at uni on his year in industry & I was a secretary in the department he was in. He was very overweight with a skinhead & looked like a thug. But a really lovely person. We had a work night out where we ended up drinking and dancing like mental things but I was with someone. Skip forward 7 years and I was newly single after a long relationship & he offered to take me out to cheer me up. He became my best mate & we were each others plus ones for things, we poured our hearts out when the latest dating disaster happened etc etc but i never saw him in "that way" (he did me apparently). Then all of a sudden out of absolutely nowhere bang I fancied the pants off him & we've now been together 3 1/2 years & have our little girl who's 2 on monday. So it can grow in my opinion.

As for going commando - I don't like the draught......;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I met my other half in 2001 & he was at uni on his year in industry & I was a secretary in the department he was in. He was very overweight with a skinhead & looked like a thug. But a really lovely person. We had a work night out where we ended up drinking and dancing like mental things but I was with someone. Skip forward 7 years and I was newly single after a long relationship & he offered to take me out to cheer me up. He became my best mate & we were each others plus ones for things, we poured our hearts out when the latest dating disaster happened etc etc but i never saw him in "that way" (he did me apparently). Then all of a sudden out of absolutely nowhere bang I fancied the pants off him & we've now been together 3 1/2 years & have our little girl who's 2 on monday. So it can grow in my opinion.

As for going commando - I don't like the draught......;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the draught ;) i'm crossing everything i possibly can for friday! I really really hope i fancy him. He is a lovely lad but obviously not enough for me. I feel quite shallow :(

erm... excuse me, are you telling me I now need to start faffing with wax and abandoning my underwear to the wind?

I'm rethinking this dating thing, in fact back-scuttling faster than a crab

erm... excuse me, are you telling me I now need to start faffing with wax and abandoning my underwear to the wind?

I'm rethinking this dating thing, in fact back-scuttling faster than a crab

Hahahaha that's what I was thinking! Especially when I checked what a Kim lawless brazillian involved! X

Sent from the catphone

I sure hope he's bloody worth it Aphro!

I sure hope he's bloody worth it Aphro!

Haha it's not really for him it's because I'm interested in training with Kim and also going on holls and a fellow geek has a special on, legs, under arm and brazillian £26 as she's just opened x

Sent from the catphone

Haha it's not really for him it's because I'm interested in training with Kim and also going on holls and a fellow geek has a special on, legs, under arm and brazillian £26 as she's just opened x

Sent from the catphone

You've got to have a sadistic streak to be doing that to someone :green:

Seriously, that's a great deal. You'll feel great on your hols too

Latest posts

Back