Babe Extensions micro fusion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I went to a hairshow in October and babe hair extensions was showing their new micro fusion hair extensions claiming you can put them above the crown line and they won't be seen. So my question is has anyone tried them yet? Your thoughts? I live in a very small town and have alot of older ladies who would love to add more thickness and volume.

I just cut my flat bonds in half

I just cut my flat bonds in half
Thank you for the response! Do you use them on top of top of your clients heads.. especially thinning clients? What supplier do you like? Thank you again.

I make my own bonds rather than using the prebonded hair so u can make your bonds as tiny as u like then x

That makes much more sense to do it that way...Do you use them on top of the head?

Yes you can do, customise them whatever size u want. Still stay away from hsirlin3 and parting etc but u can go where most others can’t!

Yes you can do, customise them whatever size u want. Still stay away from hsirlin3 and parting etc but u can go where most others can’t!
Thank you! Any particular brand you prefer?

I use loose hair and make tiny ones for the top. I get the loose hair from SJK hair extensions. Its russian and beautiful. Its great because you can mic colours etc x

I use loose hair and make tiny ones for the top. I get the loose hair from SJK hair extensions. Its russian and beautiful. Its great because you can mic colours etc x
That's a great idea thank you!

Latest posts

Back