Babtac and guild

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keos

Reaction score
Hello can anyone tell me if a babtac and guild qualification is as good as a nvq? The babtac seems to be the cheaper option which is why its making me slightly weary :rolleyes: I seem to be going round in circles trying to find which course to take, im hoping to own my own salon in the future so wasnt sure if a certain qualification was needed.
thank you:Grope:

I can't speak for BABTAC, but the Guild do not give out qualifications. We accredit other training courses. This means that you can be sure you will qualify for insurance with us if you have attended a Guild accredited course.

If you need any more info, PM me, or give one of our Mmebership Advisors a call on 0845 2177 383 and they will be happy to help you out.

We have had experience continuity of excellence with the Guild who have proven to be exceptionally professional and supportive in the way in which they conduct themselves.

This is not to say that BATAC aren't as we have no experience with their services thus far so unable to pass comment.

Hoping this helps and good luck :hug:

At BABTAC we also accredit other training courses, but we also have a sister company CIBTAC who provide their own programme of Diplomas.

To find out more about BABTAC call membership services - 0845 065 9000

To find out more about CIBTAC diplomas call - 01452 623114

or contact me here, and I will be happy to help

Latest posts

Back