BABTAC insured Geeks, insurance for kit query, help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am insured through BABTAC and naively never considered my kit and whether it was insured, now I know it isn't covered on my house insurance when out of the house and not on car insurance if in the car so checked with BABTAC as didn't know if it was covered with them as an addition etc and it isn't

BABTAC have given me the name of a company, Balens who can insure my kit for me and I've rang and had a quote for £62 a year, obviously I wil pay that as its a small price to pay for if my kit got stollen damaged etc, my queerie is for any geeks that have been in this situation before and if there are other companies I can go to for quotes?

In the future I will know to get quotes from insurers for a combined public liabilty and kit etc all in one price but for now I need to insure my big black box and pronto! :)

Caroline x

Hi I'm also with nabtac in in same position I thought my stock would be covered too really need to change is worrying any one know who would cover stock too ?

Sorry flippen phone BABTAC :)

Hi I'm also with nabtac in in same position I thought my stock would be covered too really need to change is worrying any one know who would cover stock too ?

it really is a worry hopefully there are some geeks with some much needed advice! x

Latest posts

Back