Baby brain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilylou21

Reaction score
I've come home from doing a kids pamper party feeling totally stupid. Dropped a nail polish on the floor it smashed and went everywhere I managed to clear it up without any damage but it just feels like its topped off a rubbish week!

Does anyone else feel like they suffered baby brain even when they have reached 6 months old???

I haven't had any complaints from clients but I just feel like my timings are getting slow and I worry that I look like Im not on top form.

I did a set of hard gel extensions yesterday and I told her they take about an hour and a half and when I'd got to that and still had to do her colour her husband was asking how much longer I was going to be and it made me really flustered and I could feel myself going red (I'm not usually like that)

I feel guilty all the time about leaving him to work and I had to go back when he was quite young as im self employed but since he's got a bit older I feel like I'm abandoning him.

Last week I nearly stole another therapists couch roll after I had some waxing I picked up my bubba in his car seat and then picked up their couch roll and put it under my arm!

I have left my changing bag twice at various places and sometimes when I get somewhere I have the bag but left something pretty essential at home!

Sorry for the rant just wanted to know its not just me

Not nail related but I really had to stop and think what I was doing today and my little boy has just turnt 5 months! Honestly think I'm getting worse as it goes on!

Erm... My baby is 9 and I'm still like that! 😳 I have lists for EVERYTHING serious! I can't even go to the corner shop without forgetting why I went there 🙈 everyone tells me to slow down too coz I knock things over and hurt my self all the time coz I'm rushing around, prob coz you've had a poop week it just seems all on too of u today, u need to take chill time to re cooperate every day especially with a little one, I call it putting my brains back in lol

My lists for today was

1st list Lunch boxes, keys, fags, phone....

And I still forgot the car key n had to go bk in

Next list: pay rent, take cash out, go warehouse

Next list: warehouse (colours list)

Next list: via text from the bf: we need.... Milk, bread, pop & don't forget the clippers!

He's been asking all week for them 😂 but it wasn't on a list so I forgot! 😂😂 it's like that every day for me, so 6 months after a baby ur doing ok lol!
On New Years my mum text me asking me to get my bf coronas on the way over (beer) I was rushing so much I read the text as korma..... I turned up with 2 jars of pataks korma curry sauce 😁 oops! Got told to slow down again that day! 😂

Mine are 8 4 and and 2 and my brain is so bad... and as soon as you get on top of it the kids start interrupting me to ask rando stuff so i still lose my mind daily ha ha ha

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou feel a little better that it's not just me! I think I've taken on too much. Gonna take some time for me and bubs and start doing a list for everything, but knowing me I'll prob forget my list x

6 months after my babies I was still in my dressing gown by noon most days so I would say you are doing alright!
My 3 are now 10, 8 & 3 and only now do I feel like my brain is starting to function normally lol. I'm still very forgetful n sometimes so distracted I forget how to park the car. I think when you have children they take up so much of your head space it's hard to cram in any more. Lists, reminders on the mobile phone, prepping whatever is possible the night before and a notice board in the kitchen with reminders, kids schedules pinned to it are what keeps me ticking over.

I have a 3 and a 1 year old and I can totally relate to you, I wrapped someone the other day forgot to take before photos and measurements and I when they asked for an additional wrap to take home to use another day I gave them a facial wrap instead, I've also left my baby bag attached to a trolley at asda and I've put my shoes on the wrong feet twice oh and when I done a manicure the other week she asked for French and I tried to painted her nails black I sometimes feel like I'm in a world of my own and because I'm usually thinking about what to make for dinner, bathing kids, ironing, housework etc I keep messing up, I used to have such a good memory as well lol the joys of babies

Latest posts

Back